3 Shelter Officers
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1704
المسمى الوظيفي: 3 Shelter Officers
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.02.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Languages: Fluency in English is an asset
• IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
• Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in Shelter position is valuable.
– Knowledge of Al Der ez Zor environment is valuable
• Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Set-up and operational monitoring
• Under the supervision of the Supervisor he/she refers to, the Shelter officer takes part in logistical and administrative organization and the planning and preparation of SI Shelter activities
• Ensure the construction and/or the maintenance of construction work using Solidarités International tools (in particular):
o Take part in the identification of sites where work is to be carried out
o Carry out technical assessments of identified sites and make recommendations for appropriate tailored interventions
o Recruit and train the workforce and daily workers
o Carry out work according to technical guidelines and estimates
o Respect deadlines established with his/her program manager
• Supervise operational teams, contractors and communities, and ensure the best use of available resources
• Organize, plan and supervise community participation
• Anticipate any problems associated with the management of his/her activity and propose solutions to avoid them
• Manage the supply of worksite materials as instructed by the Supervisor and by collaborating with the logistics department
• Report to the Supervisor on the state of decentralized stock (‘field’ stock) on his/her sites.
• Take part to the evaluation of the technical competence of contractors
• Respect Solidarités administrative procedures before, during and after each work project
• Establish safety and security measures for each activity and ensure that these rules are respected by the workforce under his/ her supervision and by the population
• Provide training to all relevant beneficiaries (daily labourers and/or beneficiaries) to ensure the safe and appropriate use of facilities installed.
• Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Supervisor and/or project manager
• Take part in the drafting of project progress reports under the supervision of the Shelter program manager
• Take part in seminars and workshops related to the carrying-out of activities and to project objectives
• Report to the Supervisor regarding the development of activities and specific tasks that he/she has been assigned, any problems encountered and the quality of relations with the beneficiaries
• Report back all information or problems linked to his/her activity, Solidarités programs or safety issues
• Make sure that the security rules are perfectly well known understood and followed by the daily workers.
• Listen to the local population and authorities in order to identify any needs, complaints, or major events which could affect the activities of Solidarités
• Analyze the humanitarian situation by taking into account protection issues/Do No Harm to the population
• Take part in lessons learnt workshops and other program evaluation activities.
• Collaborate with local authorities and administration
The above list is a non-exhaustive one, nor limitative. You could be asked other responsibilities and tasks within the framework of your job on demand of the Shelter Program Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.