Program HR Assistant مساعد موارد بشرية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1699
المسمى الوظيفي: Program HR Assistant مساعد موارد بشرية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.02.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
• Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
• Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
• Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
• Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
• Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
• Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
GENERAL POST DESCRIPTION
The Program Human Resources Assistant will support the Programs and M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) departments primarily in the daily workers recruitment and follow-up and in other small administrative tasks when requested.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL REPORTING LINES
The Program Support Assistant will be under the direct line management of the Field Coordinator. H/She working closely with the HR Officer to ensure to respect all processes and will have functional reporting line to the Program Managers.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
I. Daily workers recruitment
• Liaise with Program Managers for daily worker recruitment requests;
• Ensure internal forms and Terms of References are available and up to date;
• Advertise position and collect CV;
• Prepare longlist and communicate with the PMs;
• Participate to interview and complete all relevant internal documents;
• Liaise with relevant person to validate the recruitment (as per internal procedure);
• Prepare contracts and liaise with daily workers.
II. Daily worker administrative supervision
• Introduce daily workers to PIN’s Code of Conduct and Key policies;
• Prepare and follow up on the weekly / monthly attendance sheet;
• Prepare monthly payroll file for daily workers;
• Get all relevant documentation ready for filing and approval;
• Liaise with Finance department to follow-up on monthly payment for daily workers;
• Collect all relevant documents and signatures as per internal procedures.
• Create a new vendor card in Navision for each worker.
• Upload Mandate Agreements to ELO for internal approval. Once approved, ensure necessary signatures.
• Collects signed agreements with written temporary numbers;
• Collects new agreements, agreements amendments and agreements terminations and archive them properly after they are scanned and uploaded to ELO (PIN internal archiving system);
• Register new contracts in Navision (PIN internal accountancy system) in relation to ELO tasks;
• Archive agreement in ELO and keep the number on the original agreement. Finalize Work Flow in ELO, check ELO task on daily basis;
• Process entire tasks in ELO which are related to agreement evidence (“Contract Admin – RDD – SYR000”) simultaneously with Navision posting;
• Ensure that ELO scans correspond with hardcopies in folders;
• Upload requested documents (CV, IDs,) from ELO and checks they are complete and correct;
• Translates basic documents and provides communication from/to English.
• Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs;
• Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by employee’s Line Manager;
• Understand and adhere to the Country Programme’s National Staff Handbook, PIN Code of Conduct, PIN Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
• Non-disclosure of PIN confidential information and nondisclosure of staff/beneficiaries/other person personal data obtained in the process of work.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: كوباني
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.