Senior Logistic Officer – Re-advertised
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1667-1
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Logistic Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم:24.02.2019
سيتم الاتصالبالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبةبالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
• Experience withconstruction and site project management.
• Experience with automechanics or electrical installations.
• Experience with IT,ISP.
• Ability to speakother international languages.
• Relevantqualifications or training courses.
• Degree in Logistics,Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field.
• Excellent knowledgeof local market in Kobane in a wide variety of relief supplies.
• Experience inLogistic.
• Experience inlogistics in an emergency environment.
• Experience invehicle and fleet management.
• Experience inDistributions of NFI’s
• Excellentinterpersonal and team skills.
• Fluency in writtenand spoken English (verbal and written).
• Commitment to andunderstanding of MRFS’s aims, values and principles
Priority will be givento candidates with relevant educational background and technical fieldexperience
• Senior Logistic Officer will be responsible to initiate quick sourcingof supplies/items against approved requests received to him/her for purchasesto be sourced from the North East Syria or Erbil Iraq ensuring compliance.
• Actively contribute to the overall program planning and implementationunder the guidance of the Senior Logistics officer and Logistics Manager.
• Assists program teams and support staff on creating clear andunderstandable purchase requests (PR) and other documentation i.e. BoQs forBlanket Purchase Agreements etc.
• Collect quotations and bids from the local markets for purchases lessthan <$20,000.
• Prepare necessary documentation for purchases and transactions i.e.tender documents, payments as per MRFS standard guidelines.
• Ensure the timely and well-documented delivery of supplies tofacilities/sites in close coordination with the facilities based staff.
• Coordinate with the suppliers for any substandard shipments againstorders i.e. inadequate, broken, lower quality and items not meeting therequired criteria as outlined in the PO/WO.
• Process payments quickly upon receipt of GRN making sure that financehas acknowledged the receipt for tracking purposes.
• Participate in the tender opening/evaluation meeting sessions (whenneeded) and support tender committee in case of any clarification.
• Enter required information in the comparative bid analysis sheet foronward sharing with the tender committee to complete technical evaluation.
• Assist Logistics Manager in launching new Blanket Purchase Agreements atfield level (if applicable).
• Update Procurement Tracking Sheet (PTS) on the basis of procurementrecord daily.
• Update vendor registration/catalogue regularly.
• Prepare the list of field based new items to be included in the itemcatalogue and share with the senior logistics officer manager for onwardsharing with the LM for adding in the NES catalogue.
• Support Erbil office procurement team in case of support.
• Ensure that shipments against orders are properly inspected, goods arereceived, recorded, and reported as per standard operating procedures outlinedin the manual.
• Keep close coordination with the Erbil Logistics Focal point on mattersrelated to stocks management.
• Ensure that GIKs are received, reported and recorded separately.
• Make sure that procured and GIK stocks are placed separately andgrant-wise.
• Ensure that Bin cards are maintained and documentation related to stocksreceived, issued, damaged and stocks in balance is completed.
• Ensure that expiry dates are checked and FIFO policy is implemented.
Fleet & Power Management:
• Make sure that fleet is managed and scheduled in accordance with therequests received from the program and other teams.
• Ensure that monthly staff movement plans are received and vehicles arescheduled accordingly.
• Ensure that vehicles are equipped with the necessary tools, first aidkit and emergency kits before moving to field for any program activities.
• Ensure that log books are maintained, correct information is recordedand checked, and monthly reports are generated on the basis of correctinformation.
• Ensure that generators are working at all times and they are maintained/serviced.
• Ensure that the asset register is maintained and updated regularly.
• Make sure that receipts, issued assets, disposals, transfers anddonations are recorded and documentation related top all movements are placedin the files as an evidence.
• Ensure that all assets are tagged, periodic physical verification ofassets is done, and any discrepancy is reported.
• Implement any task and duty requested by his direct supervisor.
الجهة المعلنة:Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريدالالكترونيالتالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهاتالمعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.