CHW مثقف او مثقفة صحية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1652
المسمى الوظيفي: CHW مثقف او مثقفة صحية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
CHW will carry on these set of activities and responsibilities at community level;
Assessment and Data Collection:
• Under supervision, CHW team leader in identification of vulnerabilities and high health risk individuals and families.
• Participate in distinguishing marginalized groups of elderly, disabled, and minorities.
• Tracking of new internally displaced people (IDPs) at risk.
• Under supervision, participate in conducting community health needs assessment and service mapping.
• Collect information and vital statistics about the health and nutrition status of individuals and families.
• Participate in Screening of suspected cases of communicable diseases, using key signs and symptoms.
• Monitor for risks and environmental hazards affecting health.
• Detection of needs for health, protection, psychosocial support, and financial aid services.
Health Promotion & Community Participation:
Under supervision and guidance of the CHWs team leaders and supervisors:
• Conduct individual and community-based health education of selected topics.
• Conduct household visits, and if necessary, follow-up visits.
• Encourage behavioural change towards positive healthy practices.
• Promote good nutrition for the whole family and favourable IYCF practices.
• Promote maternal, new-born, child health, and family planning services.
• Educate about the importance of immunization and routine EPI services.
• Provide health support for the elderly and disabled.
• Early warning and notification about potential disease outbreaks and health hazards.
• Promote disease prevention and effective response.
• Raise awareness regarding the availability of health and other social services.
• Conduct community mobilization activities and information sharing.
• Provide early community-based emergency response.
• Participate in campaigns (vaccination, hygiene, etc.).
• Distribution of IEC materials and health supportive kits if indicated (e.g. First Aid, Clean Delivery Kit, etc.).
Key Working Relationships:
• Establish links between communities, CBOs, and key actors.
• Referrals to health care facilities and linking individuals in need to health services.
• Coordinate with other outreach health activities and facilitate mobile clinics operation.
• Linking community health to protection, WASH, psychosocial, and financial aid services.
• Participate in relevant community meetings and health events.
• Participate in training courses, workshops, conferences and other capacity building events.
• Report to the organization on program challenges, data collected and other relevant information.
• Minimum literacy level of high school equivalent to 12 years education.
• Inclination toward public interest and voluntary work.
• Health- or nutrition-related experience is preferable.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Effective team player with strong leadership skills and initiatives.
• Strong sense of personal integrity and understanding of confidentiality and ethics.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and travel as required to different field sites.
• Living in the same community within area of intervention and is available as needed.
• Willing to participate in training, self-improvement, and continuous learning.
• Enthusiastic to use technology and handle smartphones or tablets.
Community health workers are based in the field, roving in the community between neighbourhoods. They may encounter extraordinary conditions of extreme weather and risky environments. Therefore, all safety and security precautions are of the highest priority when conducting activities.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: كسرى – ريف دير الزور الشمالي
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.