Community Health Worker Field Supervisor
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1647
المسمى الوظيفي: Community Health Worker FieldSupervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 26.01.2019
سيتم الاتصالبالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبةبالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
1. Formaluniversity degree in health, teaching, community development, or a relatedfield.
2. Knowledge and/orwork experience in health, teaching, hygiene promotion or community developmentpreferable.
3. Able to prioritize,communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
4. Able to relate toand motivate staff effectively.
5. Knowledge ofMicrosoft office with a good command of Microsoft Excel.
6. Strong leadershipand coordination skills.
7. Good level ofEnglish preferable.
8. Able to work bothindependently and in a team environment.
9. Previous NGOexperience in a similar context is a plus.
Health and hygiene awareness:
1. Coordinate with CHW Team Leaders (TLs) and NGO staff regardingcommunity health and hygiene promotion activities and responsibilities.
2. Assist in the creation of tailored Information, Education andCommunication (IEC) materials for use by the NGO and consortium partners.(Topics may include but are not limited to; early recognition and referrals fordanger signs of communicable and non-communicable diseases, reproductivehealth, environmental hygiene, nutrition education and screening and generalwell-being).
3. Ensure effective community engagement in the creation of a health andhygiene promotion engagement plan. Conduct community meetings to ensureappropriate IEC materials have input from relevant stakeholders.
4. Assist CHW TLs and CHWs in disseminating health and hygiene promotionawareness messaging and materials to community members. (Outreach includes homevisits, group education events, and/or carrying out general outreach in thecommunity).
1. Conducting weekly team meetings with the CHW TLs to ensure movementplans and training topics are coordinated amongst CHW staff.
2. Act as a link between NGO staff and the affected population by ensuringthat CHWs are trained in accountability practices and that these mechanisms arefully operational/effective in coordination with the Accountability Officer andthe M&E team.
3. Support CHW teams by joining each team for a set period on a rotationalschedule to ensure leadership support and quality control.
4. Lead the CHW team to achieve program goals focusing on the quality ofthe services provided.
1. Actively participate in NGO’s trainings on health and hygiene promotiontopics- including health alarm systems, Infection, Promotion and Control (IPC)protocols, hygiene education practices, community health visits and referralmechanisms. This list is not exhaustiveand may include additional required training.
2. Participate in M&E activities for impact measurement assessmentwhen applicable (surveys, Focus Group Discussions, Key Informant Interviews,community organizing, etc.).
1. Ensure that CHWs gather required, relevant data from field work.
2. Report on evolving needs in the community, gaps in service access, andtrends among targeted populations relevant to program implementation.
3. Establish community mapping, links with other services and referralmechanisms
4. Effectively participate in periodic surveys and help feed findings backto stakeholders and the community.
الجهة المعلنة:Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريدالالكترونيالتالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهاتالمعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.