Liaison and Access officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1642
المسمى الوظيفي: Liaison and Access officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 26.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, or other compelling, equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 previous experience in a similar or related position
• Experience with external liaising and strong knowledge of key interlocutors in NES.
• Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish required; English fluency is a plus
• Solid administration and project management experience required
• Willingness to have a very hands-on approach and active engagement with expert and working level contacts.
• A readiness to uphold the highest standards of integrity, adherence to humanitarian principles and standards as well as a commitment to the overall mission
• Strong multi-tasking, time-management and administrative skills needed.
• Ability to travel between Amuda and DEZ with minimum ressources (Like Cars, Taxi .. ) is a must
• Liaison & Humanitarian Access:
• Support the conduct, update, and compilation of reports on humanitarian assessments and access in field areas, and facilities.
• Support agency administrative process to facilitate all required government approvals and processes for NES operations and staff.
• Establish strong relationship with relevant external stakeholder in Iraq Hub and compile, maintain and update an Iraq Hub actors mapping data base.
• In coordination with Safety and Security Coordinator, Liaise with authorities to facilitate movement of supplies across the border and support program activities as requested by NES.
• On a daily basis, support with information on the changing threat environment and political and humaniatrin context through detailed collection and verification of information.
• Develop the knowledge required to follow-up, and report on incidents, ensuring consistent communication with designated staff.
• Support the compilation of weekly reports on the local situation regarding areas of operation.
• Document and inspect all satellite phones, first aid kits, hibernation kits, and fire-fighting equipment in coordination with Logistics, to ensure they are always operational.
• Monitor guards and ensure they are abiding by guard duties and responsibilities. Ensure they have adequate equipment at all times and understand what to do in emergencies.
• Maintain the communications tree support with the conduct of drills.
• Contribute to all reports as requested.
• Support with Incident/Crisis Management as required. Most expected role government liaison and recording/scriber of the CMT.
• Coordinate with law enforcement agencies, other INGOs, and government sectors, as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Play an active role as liaison officer both internally (intra-departmental) and externally vis-à-vis NGO’s relationship and activities with the authorities in DEZ.
• Compile and maintain a database of NGO stakeholders.
• When requested, accompany members of the Senior Management Team(SMT) to meetings with stakeholders and provide translation and minutes of meeting support.
• Assist with Program Development and External Relations departments with the scoping of potential new areas for engagement through analysis of secondary data, stakeholder analysis and field assessments.
• Promote and encourage community engagement, participation in and ownership of activities at the local and national level.
• Liaise with and support the implementation of existing and pipeline projects if and when applicable.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.