إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1603
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Officers
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
• IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
• Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is mandatory.
– Past working experience in MEAL positions is valuable.
• Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Fully able to travel widely and be fully mobile within Noth East Syria
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
• Under the supervision of the Deputy MEAL Specialist, participate in the logistics and administrative organisation, planning and preparation of M&E missions:
• Contribute to the creation of monitoring tools, translations, KOBO programming and the preparation of databases based on questionnaires.
• Support the Deputy MEAL Specialist in centralizing and organizing data collection for activities and outputs as defined in the M&E plan.
• Collect monitoring data using LEARN Consortium tools:
• Conduct data collections at field level (PDMs, beneficiary feedback sessions, etc.)
• Ensure that all data is entered on time and check their consistency and quality. Contribute to maintain the database following a standard format allowing aggregation of data to produce routine or periodic monitoring reports.
• Identify and report potential negative impacts of the activities.
• Monitor that crosscutting aspects such as gender and “do no harm” are taken into account in the activities.
• Formulate preliminary recommendations on how to improve the activities.
• Monitor humanitarian situation.
• Ensure that contractual soft & hard data about programmes is easily available upon request.
• Apply the security procedures in the context of monitoring & evaluation missions.
Reporting / communication
• Draft M&E reports and provide recommendations as necessary.
• Participate in seminars and training workshops which may be useful to the accomplishment of MEAL activities and the attainment of the project’s objectives and in restitution workshops.
• Keep monitoring tools and files archived and secured
• Update regularly the monitoring & evaluation tools & methodology considering the donor indicators, gender, disable persons, protection & « Do No Harm » approaches
• Make regular reports to the team lead on the evolution of activities and specific tasks confided to him/her, problems encountered, and the quality of relations with beneficiaries
• Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs, or security concerns
• Assist with the administration and collaborate with the local authorities
– When relevant, take part in recruitment of the external enumerators, their training, and supervision of their field activities.
ORGANIZATIONAL CHART POSITION
Line manager: Deputy MEAL Specialist
Line manages: External enumerators, if applicable
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.