عامل تدبير حالة لقسم حماية الطفل
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1607
المسمى الوظيفي: Child Protection Case Worker عامل تدبير حالة لقسم حماية الطفل
اخر موعد للتقديم: 09.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• University degree in psychology, sociology, social work, education, or other related fields
• Previous experience working with children, in social work or community outreach
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
• Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
• Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, strong communication skills with children and caregivers, analytical skills, network-builder, able to handle pressure well and work in cross-cultural setting.
• Fluency in Arabic is required
Position will be based in Der Az Zore supporting Integrated Protection Teams.
– IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
– The International Rescue Committee encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
• Provide individual case management for children in Der Az Zore in accordance with all case management steps
• Ensure the correct documentation and compilation of CM forms in accordance with all case management steps and related tools and information management procedures
• Provide ongoing support to families, foster and alternative care systems (where and if available)
• Participate and support the identification of children harmed or at-risk of harm through parenting interventions, recreational and PSS activities
Grant Monitoring & Reporting
• Maintain complete, accurate, and confidential case files to document client interactions and interventions using IRC tools;
• Make sure to follow case management data protection protocol for case files and client identifying personal information;
• Contribute to randomized selection of case management beneficiaries for M&R visits, support M&R Assistant visits with clients
• Provide input for weekly activity and movement plan to your supervisor
• Provide monthly reports to your supervisor accurately summarizing and recording your activities; as well as raising challenges or suggestions
Coordination & Representation
• Communicate effectively with other caseworkers and service providers in order to advocate, collaborate and make referrals according to the best interests of children
• Regularly attend case management meetings and relevant case conferences at field level
• In addition to the case management team, collaborate closely with other members of different programs ensuring smooth coordination and referrals
• Contribute to the development of proposal activities in relation to case management
• Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security situation while you’re in the field; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to IRC management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for IRC programs
• Actively engage in all capacity building opportunities including formal trainings, on the job coaching and peer to peer sessions.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
• Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor to support the implementation of the program
• All IRC staff are required to adhere to The IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.