Child Safeguarding officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1605
المسمى الوظيفي: Child Safeguarding officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 13.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Experience in child protection/child safeguarding practice in humanitarian setting
• Experience within an INGO or similar other organisation working with vulnerable communities and children or with similar experience within the organization.
• Experience of a lead role in national advocacy or policy work either in the field of Child Protection/Safeguarding to achieve policy change
• Experience of building personal internal and external networks.
• Experience of planning and undertaking training programmes/workshops in child protection/safeguarding at a range of levels (e.g. field workers, managers, senior managers and decision makers)
• Good report writing skills in English and Arabic language
• Excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrable commitment to Children’s Rights
• Ability to prioritise and deal with competing demands
• Ability to travel and work within challenging environments
• Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses and evidence of commitment to self-managed personal development
• Strong IT and English skills .
• Updating the training tracker , organising and filing all training attendance sheets.
• Where appropriate, personally undertaking Child Safeguarding investigations, sometimes in challenging environments and to rigorous timescales and standards.
• Following up and support all CHILD SAFEGARDING FPs in the area office and partners FPs .
• Organize and prepare all needed for CHILD SAFEGARDING trainings , workshops and meetings in coordination with Admin/HR ,Logs and other linked departments.
• Assist CHILD SAFEGARDING coordinator to deliver high quality, accessible and reliable support, guidance and capacity to the area office teams.
• Support partner focal points in order to improve Child Safeguarding practice ,building good relationships with them and staying on contact with them.
• Assist CHILD SAFEGARDING coordinator to deliver a set of mandatory core training workshops as to enable staff with key responsibilities to undertake their roles and mainstream safeguarding functions
• Assist CHILD SAFEGARDING coordinator to deliver on-going refresher trainings and CHILD SAFEGARDING inductions as appropriate
• Assist CHILD SAFEGARDING coordinator to build the capacity of focal points to be deliver CHILD SAFEGARDING trainings, manage & undertake investigation , receiving and recording reports.
• Following up concerns safely, effectively and efficiently and to the required standards.
• Support staff to identify potential risks to children in all project activities including workshops and events, plan mitigating measures .
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.