Community Mobilization موظف تعبئة مجتمعية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1600
المسمى الوظيفي: Community Mobilization موظف تعبئة مجتمعية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• University or institute degree, preferably in social sciences, organizational behavior, community development or related fields.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to identify community problems, skills development and qualifications
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Good skills in mobilizing community resources.
• Problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building
• Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel)
• Experience in data collection and analysis processes
• Very good skills in reading, writing and understanding in two of (Kurdish, Arabic and English) languages.
• Belief in human rights including gender equity and equality;
• Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities;
• Registering the new arrivals to the camp, assigning them to the empty tents.
• Welcoming the new arrivals, assisting them by issuing required document to them and all camp inhabitants.
• Conducting required assessments and verifying data collected from the field.
• Responsible for conducting site visits to tents inside camp and identify protection gaps.
• Responsible for referring health cases to the concerned actors and following up the cases in coordination with the line managers.
• Focus on the needs of different vulnerable groups in the camps including elderly people.
• Responsible for implementing work plans for activities for (women, child, youth, men, elderly) people inside camps and encourage them to attend these activities.
• Responsible for facilitating training implementation, distribution of training material, attendance sheet, agenda and follow up with the Camp representatives.
• Report to the line managers, daily findings and observations, distribution results, and workplan progress.
• Assist in providing new ideas to develop activity plans and tournaments.
• Work closely with camp communities to involve civil society groups in improving the protection mainstreaming.
• Support communities in establishing representation and coordination structures;
• Ensure community participation and involvement to deliver on accountability and quality assurance in activity implementation.
• Collecting data from all NGOs that have activities inside the camp and report to the line manager through reports on daily bases.
• Assist the Camp management in establishing and maintaining regular contacts with camp inhabitants, community groups, committees.
• Coordinating tasks according to priorities and plans, producing schedules and monitor field works.
• Assist in finding solutions for the existing challenges and resolve problems in coordination with camp committees.
• Facilitate the departure of families when leaving the camp.
• Any other duties as per program requirements
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: مخيم الطويحينة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.