Information Management Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1595
المسمى الوظيفي: Information Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• University degree in Software or Computer science related field or equivalent.
• Experience of working with information and data management systems in complex contexts
• Experience of working with DHIS 2 (District Health Information System) is an advantage.
• Demonstrable experience of competently and effectively synthesizing and managing large quantities of data.
• Good reporting skills using external tools and database connections.
• Advanced level of using Microsoft office Excel, MS Access and MS Power BI.
• Excellent proven communication skills, including working with multiple stakeholder groups.
• Ability to work both in an advisory and a hands on implementation capacity
• Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
• The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
• Commitment to the aims and principles of NES. A good understanding of the NES mandate.
• Languages: Good command of English & Arabic speaking and writing.
• Ensure that a creative, user friendly data-management system supports NES’s program implementation.
• Support the design and the roll out of data management.
• Support the implementation of mobile technology to support NES’s data management systems.
• Support the program and M&E teams by storing and presenting data to enable quality analysis and use.
• Strengthening reporting systems and data flow.
• Ensure that key programmatic information is available and in an effective format to be disseminated to all key stakeholders using proper dashboards and infographics.
• Work with the M&E team to make information available and presentable on accountability and in particular the meaningful participation of affected population, community members and partners.
• Increase data presentation and use.
• Focus on innovative and creative methods of presenting data and information tailored to different teams/levels of management.
• Comply with all relevant NES policies and procedures with respect to child protection policy, health and safety, equal opportunities, code of conduct and other relevant policies.
• In coordination with the M&E Manager to identify key aspects of the M&E and IM working relationship and data management to highlight areas of weakness that require stronger working systems in place to develop them with the IM teams and the MEAL teams in each base;
• Technical support and contribution to the development of analysis and reporting templates.
• Providing technical opinions regarding the development of indicators and other M&E technically related outputs;
• Perform analysis of existing business processes and document these with a view to making recommendations for delivering these processes via software systems.
• Perform data validation and reporting across all collated management information using deferent reporting tools.
• Implement and regularly update the Information Management Strategy and the Dissemination Plan for all information management related products produced by the relevant sector.
• Design necessary data collection forms, ensuring that the purpose and use of data collected is clear.
• Organize and manage data input from data collection forms and conduct initial analysis of the data.
• Evaluate the functionality of existing systems and how they can be better.
• Generate on-demand or automated reports and process requests for management information.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.