Program / Admin officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1592
المسمى الوظيفي: Program / Admin officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
1. 2-3 years previous experience in an INGO. Humanitarian or development sector.
2. University degree on social studies or any relevant filed.
3. Demonstrated experience in implementing policies, procedures and systems in remote settings
4. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
5. Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, internet).
6. Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
7. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
8. A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive.
9. Must be flexible adaptable and willing to perfume other duties and work irregular hours.
1. Program Implementation
• Ensure the implementation of day-to-day activities related to the agreed mobilization tool for each grant.
• Coordinate with Senior Program officer on follow up plans for monitoring and evaluation, timely reporting, timely course correction, project closure, project assessments, and internal information sharing.
• Follow up on recruitment plan for each health facility, and provide needed support to the supported health facilities to ensure full alignment with agreed recruitment SOP.
• Under the Senior Program Officer supervision, to review, extend and amend Health facility’s MOUs and ensure reflection of agreed budget.
• In collaboration with the Senior Program Officer, organize, document and follow up on monthly meetings with health facility board members, provide gap needs analysis, and follow up on closing the gaps.
• Work closely with the field-based staff and health facility management to ensure quality control/authenticity of all support documents shared by the health facilities/NES field-based program staff. This includes collaboration with other operation departments to ensure the correct procedures and policies are followed/applied.
• Work closely with the field-based program staff and health facility management to provide them with on-job capacity building and ensure NES procedures and tools are understood and applied correctly by the NES-field based program staff and the management of health facilities. Remote training can also be used to introduce tools, systems and procedures to keep the field-based program staff up to date.
2. Program Administration
• Systematically Review, analyze and report monthly running cost for health facility, and provide needed payment requests to Finance Department with all related supporting documents.
• Coordinate with HR Department to review monthly incentives for indirect staff by checking new, resigned and change of status staff documents, and submit to Finance with needed MOUs.
• Provide the Senior Program Officer with immediate knowledge and analysis of any potential misconduct or gap in the field procedures regarding operations and administration policies; this should be done through NES’s complaints and feedback mechanism, coordination with the health facilities and coordination with NES’s HR team.
3. All other duties and tasks as assigned by the line manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Syria – NES Kasrah
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.