Logistics Assistant مساعد لوجستي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1589
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant مساعد لوجستي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Willingness and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people
• University Degree, or alternative 3 years experience in logistics if lower qualifications
• Previous NGO experience added advantage
• Must be fluent in Turkish with good command of English language. Arabic will be an added advantage.
• Ability to be pay attention to details.
• Very excellent command on excel and word miscrosoft operating system
• Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with project personnel
• Good spoken and written English
• Computer literate and strong organizational skills.
1- Asset Management:
• Properly Record and tag all assets and inventory old and new in line with NES policies and procedures.
• Keep the asset register, asset cards and personal issue forms up to date with information of where each asset is/who it has been issued to. Send an updated asset register to the Senior logistics and procurement officeron a monthly basis.
• Perform a monthly asset check, report if any assets/inventory is broken, lost or stolen on the Inventory Loss/Theft/Damage report, to be countersigned by the Operations Manager.
• Perform a quarterly physical asset check with the Operations Manager, print updated asset register, sign and file.
• Record any damages or faulty items and arrange to have the fixed if possible/cost effective.
• If any broken assets are repairable, arrange for their repair together with the Operations Manager.
2- Fleet Management:
• Assist the Logistic Officer to assess all drivers’ skills
• Ensure that all vehicles have log books, and that all drivers or staff with driving privileges are filling them every journey. Any NES vehicle without log book or sheet is not to be used.
Ensure that all drivers are properly licensed and all vehicles have: spare tire, first aid kits, emergency tool kit, emergency contact numbers, and internal vehicle numbers.
• Ensure that all vehicles are safe and road-worthy.
• Maintain administrative vehicle files for each vehicle.
• Monthly compilation of vehicle log-sheets.
• Schedule vehicle use to meet programmatic and operational needs.
• Responsible for oversight of vehicle rentals including tracking of leases and payments.
• Collects quotations and bids from the market for PR-s as assigned by Logistic Officer/Senior logistics and procurement officer– as per NES standards and formats;
• The Logistics Assistant will conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to NES band to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
• Any other duties relating to the nature of the job as assigned by the Logistics Officer/opertions manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.