إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1581
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Organize and plan weekly and daily passenger vehicle movements based on program team’s needs. Update the online weekly movement plan and movement board on timely manner;
• Liaise with Safety and Security Department (SSD) on movement related to security permissions and Mission Requests;
• Ensure that all vehicles have proper safety equipment and carry out routine vehicle checks for fitness to travel;
• Supervise drivers directly and monitor their performance, behaviour, attitude and safe driving skills. Where needed take corrective measure in conjunction with SSD and Logistics and Procurement Manager (LPM).
• Check vehicle log sheets and prepare monthly car pool report for submission to Derik log team within stipulated time;
• Keep driver Contracts and agreements and process monthly payment for them.
• Review PRs to ensure they are accurate and complete. Ensure timely completion of purchase requests and other documentation;
• Assist Logistics or Procurement Officer to prepare RFQ and tender documents and collect quotes from the vendors, assist to prepare bid analysis, P.O/Contract documents ensuring paperwork is complete and accurate;
• Coordinate with supplier and receiver for delivery of goods and service, collect receiving documents from the receiver and prepare GRN and get it signed from the receiver and budget holder, prepare request for payment documents with all supporting documents;
• Maintain Procurement related files, maintain soft and hard copies all such files.
• Assist Logistics or Procurement Officer and admin to ensure that the office and guesthouse routine maintenance is carried out;
• Liaison with the Admin team, supervise rehabilitation/construction work being done in new facilities;
• Ensure that all generators have generator log sheet and filled up, prepare monthly generator performance report.
Warehousing and Supply Chain:
• Support Logistics or Procurement Officer to coordinate with Supplier/Program about supply of items and goods;
• Maintain Stock related documents, such as GRN, Way Bills, Bin/Stock Cards etc.
• Coordinate with Derik and Al-Hasakeh Logistics team ensure that all equipment’s/materials/furniture are tagged with asset registration number;
• Maintain the Amuda Asset Register, ensuring that equipment use forms are filled and signed for individual equipment;
• Carry out yearly physical inventory and prepare report and prepare loss and adjustment report for missing and excess item found during exercise.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.