Deputy Cash-Based Intervention Program Manager
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1578
المسمى الوظيفي: Deputy Cash-Based Intervention Program Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 10.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic (mandatory)
• IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account
• Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is mandatory
– Min 6 months of experience in Cash activities management positions at a management level is mandatory
– Past working experience in team management positions is a strong asset
• Technical competences :
– University Degree in related field is mandatory
• Personal qualities:
– Rigorous, organized, trustful
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Relevance, quality and design of project activities
• Support the PM in identifying appropriate methodologies for activities and sound technical solutions to local populations’ needs: beneficiaries’ selection, presentation of the activities, sensitization – mobilization, orientation of beneficiaries, organization of cash-modalities implementation and trainings, technical support to the beneficiaries, monitoring tools;
• Ensure project activities are implemented in accordance with Solidarités International technical standards, humanitarian norms and standards as well as donor requirements;
• Support the PM in ensuring activities reach the expected results and are sustainable;
• Support the PM in preparing and developing new activities.
Project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
• Plan and supervise the implementation of activities with the field teams, in accordance with the project(s) work plan(s), technical specificities and methodologies validated by the PM;
• Support the PM in overseeing the implementation of activities/projects to ensure deadlines are met and maintain technical minimum standards.
• Regularly visit the activity sites to oversee the implementation of works.
• Prepare and elaborate assessment methodology and reporting formats to ensure timely and high quality information gathering;
• Participate to the creation of the monitoring plan, with the support of MEAL teams, and monitor activities progress and make sure donors’ and internal indicators are tracked, using SI standard tools for activities follow up;
• Anticipate problems, report any constraints met during activities implementation, and propose appropriate solutions to the PM;
• Propose activities adjustments to the PM according to context and target population changing needs;
• Evaluate project results and impacts, supervise final project evaluation; assist the PM to improve any activities/projects in the field
• Assist the Program Manager in the updating of tools for monitoring and forecasting financial, logistical and operational programs.
• Support the Program Manager with the identification of HR needs, logistical and financial resources needed at different stages of the activities/project.
• Assist the PM and Logistics Department in the follow-up of field stock, materials and equipment;
• Ensure that the safety of persons (SI, daily workers and contractors) and equipment at intervention/project sites is guaranteed.
• Ensure the collection and compilation of information about the progress of projects/activities from the field officers;
• Prepare and submit weekly update reports on the progress of projects/activities to the PM;
• Draft monthly reports on the progress of activities, and provide updates as necessary;
• Support the PM in drafting reports to donors and local authorities;
Human Resources Management
• Participate in the recruitment and induction of Cash-Based Intervention national program staff;
• Assist the implementation of training and capacity building of the Cash-Based Intervention team, under the lead of PM and in coordination with HR department as relevant;
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين العيسى مع سفرات الى الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.