إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1571
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد لوجستي Logistics Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• University degree in administration or any equivalent is desirable.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in administration, procurement or logistical service is preferable.
• Experience in working in an international environment and in liaising with a variety of partners at all levels of the hierarchy.
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills and ability to present clear and concise information.
• Experienced in storing materials, warehouse keeping and warehouse management.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
• Good computer literacy, specially office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
• High personal skills, Commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results.
• Good command of English, Arabic and Kurdish languages.
• Ability to stays composed and positive even in difficult moments, handles tense situations with diplomacy and tact, and has a consistent behavior towards others.
• Having clean records through his past carriers within INGOs.
• Prepare Purchase Requisitions for goods, services as per program requirements with proper estimations according to competitive market prices and arrange for their procurement making sure that INGO interest is well regarded.
• Make sure that items purchased are fully matching the required specifications and prepare documentations for -acknowledging receipt by end users.
• Prepare summary of costs and payment related documents as per the final checklists, making sure that all INGO operation and finance regulations are adhered to.
• Prepare and maintain documentation in a way that they can be retrieved easily and satisfies the minimum paperwork requirements by the organization, including purchase order, tendering/bidding documentation, Bid analysis, good receipt report, services Completion certificate, payment request, advanced request, etc.
• Ensure that the purchased materials are included in the warehouse inventory/records.
• Maintain vehicle maintenance log sheet for all vehicles, make sure that vehicle registrations are up to date, only authorized personal are driving INGO Vehicles, staff who are driving vehicles are having up to date driving license, and in case of any accident report will be prepared and as far as possible police report will be prepared too.
• Oversee the operations of the power generators, make sure that enough stock of diesel, lubricant and filters are available all times that ensure the smooth operations of the generators.
• Collect necessary information from the local markets and compile it into productive reports.
• Prepare monthly reports on fuel consumption by generators.
• Arrange local transportation for personnel travel within the country, arrange hotel reservations for staff, visitors and program participant.
• Work as backup for administrative officer when she/he is away from office.
• Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with Belmont Field Procurement Manual, Financial Rules and Regulations, relevant Organizational Policies and donor regulations.
• Provide monthly reports to the Head of Office and Logistics Manager on procurement activities and implementation status.
• Manage logistics filling system in the assigned Office;
• Any other duties as per program requirements.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: مبروكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.