مساعد لتدبير الحالة لقسم حماية الطفل
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1552
المسمى الوظيفي: Child Protection Case Worker Assistant مساعد لتدبير الحالة لقسم حماية الطفل
اخر موعد للتقديم: 27.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Previous experience working with children, in social work or community outreach
• Minimum of 1 year experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
• Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
• Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, strong communication skills with children and caregivers, analytical skills, network-builder, able to handle pressure well and work in cross-cultural setting.
• Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish required
Position will be based in Al Hole camp supporting Integrated Mobile Protection Teams.
• Provide individual case management for children in Al Hole camp in accordance with all case management steps
• Ensure the correct documentation and compilation of CM forms in accordance with all case management steps and related tools and information management procedures
• Provide ongoing support to families, foster and alternative care systems (where and if available)
• Participate and support the identification of children harmed or at-risk of harm through parenting interventions, recreational and PSS activities
• Support child care workers facilitating sessions for children in the CFS
Grant Monitoring & Reporting
• Maintain complete, accurate, and confidential case files to document client interactions and interventions using IRC tools;
• Make sure to follow case management data protection protocol for case files and client identifying personal information;
• Contribute to randomized selection of case management beneficiaries for M&R visits, support M&R Assistant visits with clients
• Provide input for weekly activity and movement plan to your supervisor
• Provide monthly reports to your supervisor accurately summarizing and recording your activities; as well as raising challenges or suggestions
Coordination & Representation
• Communicate effectively with other caseworkers and service providers in order to advocate, collaborate and make referrals according to the best interests of children
• Regularly attend case management meetings and relevant case conferences at field level
• In addition to the case management team, collaborate closely with other members of different programs ensuring smooth coordination and referrals
• Contribute to the development of proposal activities in relation to case management
• Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security situation while you’re in the field; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to IRC management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for IRC programs
• Actively engage in all capacity building opportunities including formal trainings, on the job coaching and peer to peer sessions.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
• Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor to support the implementation of the program
• All IRC staff are required to adhere to The IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: مخيم الهول
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.