Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1531
المسمى الوظيفي: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• University education with a focus on IT, statistics or informatics engineering
• Ability to use MS Office programs, specifically Excel and Access
• Experience in an M&E, accountability or program quality role with a humanitarian organization, experience managing M&E field staff preferred
• Strong conceptual and practical understanding of the role and purpose of M&E and accountability for international humanitarian organisations, and an ability to implement M&E activities in line with this vision
• Previous experience in a humanitarian organization, with strong practical understanding of programme implementation or M&E
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Willingness to be flexible and work long hours when required;
• Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work well under pressure;
• Willingness to learn and to take on extra duties as required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
• Previous experience in report writing
• Previous experience with digital data gathering (DDG) applications. I.e – iformbuilder, Kobo, ODK, etc.
• Previous experience training team members on information management systems
• Knowledge of GDPR principles and compliance procedures
You will manage the MEAL team and support programme teams to ensure high quality programming and learning through quantitative and qualitative monitoring and accountability to beneficiaries of Concern’s programmes. The M&E Manager will provide technical and line management to M&E Officers and Assistants.
He/she will also be responsible for working to improve the quality and accountability of our programme by ensuring high quality monitoring reports, and by improving/maintaining the quality of Concerns data collection.
• Manage the planning and implementation of M&E activities throughout the programme cycle (baseline, midline, endline, evaluation) of Concern, its partners and consortium members.
• Ensure post distribution monitoring (PDM) and project completion reports are undertaken.
• Review and revise M&E reports providing feedback and quality assurance on data analysis and writing before sharing to external parties. This includes supporting programme teams in the writing of donor reports.
• Build the capacity of the M&E team and wider programme team in the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, including with digital data gathering tools by providing ongoing coaching and organized training seminars.
• Support the Programme Development and Quality Coordinator implement the M&E Strategy for each project in Syria and Iraq, including standard protocols, procedures and modes of engagement at different points of the project cycle.
• Develop quarterly and annual targets in line with donor and internal requirements.
• Draw up, in consultation with the M&E Officer, weekly, monthly and quarterly M&E team work plans.
• Focal person for the design of surveys for on-going interventions, liaising with the Programme Quality Coordinator, Information management team, Programme Managers/Coordinators and with Concern’s PALU team and technical advisors in Dublin.
• Strengthen links with M&E departments in other NGOs through effective and on-going coordination, information-sharing and results dissemination at regional level and national level.
• Support the CRM in Syria and Iraq, ensuring that appropriate accountability mechanisms are put in place and functional, ensure targeting errors are duly corrected including implementation of Complaint Response Mechanism Policy.
• Advise on the establishment and maintenance of proper feedback mechanisms in line with accountability standards, including refining digital feedback mechanisms for beneficiaries.
• Support the Information Management (IM) Officer in the compiling and analysis of data for monthly/quarterly and annual programme reports.
• Work with the IM Officer and the M&E Officer to ensure effective and routine feedback of results to programme staff. This includes ensuring the cleaning and analysis of all data received regarding Syria programs, and continuously strengthening an understanding of the programme use of data
• Manage the storage, security and dissemination of information within the programme. Advise on appropriate data collection technologies, including database storage and management
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to Concern’s accountability, programme participant protection policy, M&E and other standards.
• Coach all team members to ensure they fully understand the outcomes which are expected of them, through Concern’s Performance Development Reviews system (PDR’s).
• To work as part of a team, providing any other support required by the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning unit.
• Promote accountability and ensure compliance with the requirements of Concern’s Programme Participants Protection Policy, Anti-Fraud Policy and Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS), ensuring the effective functioning of the Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM) to ensure maximum protection of programme participants and the efficient and transparent use of Concern’s resources.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: North-East Syria (Kobani – Manbij – Ein Issa)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.