إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1530
المسمى الوظيفي: Reporting Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 29.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
Under the direct supervision of the Project Development Manager, the Reporting Officer will be responsible for providing reporting and project follow-up support to Program staff in Northeast Syria. S/he reports directly and functionally to the PDM.
Tasks include but are not limited to: consolidating information and data for internal reporting tools, such as internal monthly reports and PMFs, in turn feeding into reporting to external stakeholders; supporting with drafting project summaries, factsheets and other ad-hoc project documents; taking meeting minutes at base level when necessary; properly and effectively filing the data received from the field teams.
The role of the Food Safety Enumerator is to provide support to the food monitoring activities of ACTED’s food security-related projects. This will be through the following key tasks;
1. Supporting the Food Monitor in doing quality checks related to food safety.
2. Providing assistance in training local vendor, communities, staff and beneficiaries on nutrition and food safety related matters.
3. Monitoring food safety during the distribution of food baskets.
4. Ensuring food safety in selected food vendor.
5. Helping in doing assessment related to food safety and nutrition projects.
1. Reporting: Collect and synthesize data from the field and draft internal reports in cooperation with project management, monitoring and evaluation, and other field coordination departments/individuals;
2. PMFs: Consolidate the PMFs for multi-sectorial projects, with inputs from the Project Managers.
3. Communication: Participate in the drafting of project summaries, project factsheets and capacity statements relevant to ACTED’s interventions in Northeast Syria. Draft communication pieces in collaboration with the Program team.
4. Filing: Gather and file all documentation for all ACTED’s projects in the Northeast of Syria, in line with ACTED filing and documentation policies and procedures.
5. Context analysis: Regularly update the context analysis relevant to NES, in collaboration with the Program team and Coordination.
6. Stakeholder mapping: Keep a record of stakeholders active in the areas of intervention of ACTED to share regularly with the Project Development Department.
7. Project follow-up: Provide ad-hoc support to the Program and Project Development teams for project follow-up.
8. Minute taking at base level meetings: on a regular or ad-hoc basis, as per the needs to then share with the relevant staff at field level and the PDD.
9. Proposal Development: Gather the relevant inputs from the field teams to draft relevant project proposals under the guidance of the Project Development Department in Amman
10. Database Management: Ensure that all relevant projects databases are compiled with the Database Officer and shared regularly with the Project Development Department in Amman, liaise with the field program teams shall any discrepancies been observed
1. Trainings: Provide trainings to staff in the field on reporting (based on requests from manager), communication requirements of donors, and communication strategy of ACTED (including picture guidelines).
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.