Information Management Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1527
المسمى الوظيفي: Information Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 25.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Information Technology or Computer Engineering diploma, Civil engineering degree is asset.
• 2 years working with INGO is an asset.
• Knowledge in GIS.
• Advanced on Excel program.
• Fluency in both Arabic and English languages.
The organization will offer the successful applicant a Three months contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
You must be available to start work from January 2019 and be willing and able to work in Amuda Office
Salary and conditions will be according to the salary grid. Minimum 927 USD/month + (allowances).
1. Ensure the quality of the data:
• Under request and in coordination with MEAL coordination, design and adapt new or existing databases
• Ensure the quality of the data entry in the different existing tools (data base of beneficiaries, follow up tools of activities, etc…)
• Participate in the field teams’ training about the data collection on the field
• Compiles all data entry from the individual assessment forms and follow up forms in one data base and ensures the quality of the data entered
• Ensures the field follow up tools (forms, donation certificates, etc…) are appropriate for entry in the different follow up tools
• Analyzes data according to the officers and Project Manager’s requests
• In close links with MEAL coordination and Project Managers, proposes improvements of the data base and follow up tools and ensures the adaption of the individual assessment forms and different follow up forms as needed
• In close links with MEAL coordination and Project Managers, ensures adaption’s of the Databases according to the project’s needs
• Generates comprehensive data for reporting on key variables (per community, gender, type of vulnerability…)
• Generates comprehensive quantitative data on activities using the different follow up tools
• Demonstrate an ethic and professional practice;
• Demonstrate willingness to improve professional competencies and to adapt to the field and project’s needs in terms of data collection and analysis.
2. Insure data quality insurance on mobile data collection’ databases
• Perform a systematic review of all data collected remotely using mobile collection
• Report on inconsistencies and data errors
• Perform data cleaning and archiving
3. Insure the proper management of hard copies
• Ensure that hard copies are properly store and archived
• Ensure the integrity of the hard copies and provide the files to the project teams upon request
• Ensure the security and confidentiality of the files
Management the database operators
• Identify individual needs and formalize capacity-building plans for each team member, which can be closely monitored, in coordination with MEAL coordination and IM Coordination.
• Ensure regular (weekly) supervision with the teams to discuss problems, developments and general project information needed for accurate planning and implementation.
4. Working with the Program team
• Report any discrepancies between the database and the documents used by the teams on the field
• Propose improvements of the database and of the documents used by the team on the field and ensure the adaption of these documents as needed
• Extracting data on program’s request as needed
• Create and provide dashboards for routines data extractions
• Report to Project Officers and Project Managers any inconsistency in data collection
• Provide relevant analysis of the collected data and produce information on project’s outputs, outcomes and impacts
• Prepare routine reports for external coordination (INGOs, Authorities…)
• Prepare internal routine reports (PM Box, Communication, Donors reports…)
• Prepare Ad-Hoc reporting upon request of project managers or coordinators
6. Ensure confidentiality of the data management:
• Respect the total confidentiality of the data collected and entered
• Ensure security of the database and files
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.