Physiotherapist معالج فيزيائي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1526
المسمى الوظيفي: Physiotherapist معالج فيزيائي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 01.01.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Certified physiotherapist.
• At least 6 months of professional experience required.
• Excellent planning /organization skills required.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to listen and open-mindedness.
• Proficient knowledge of Arabic– written and spoken.
• Previous experience with international or local NGOs .
• Good knowledge on Excel and Microsoft word desired
• Good knowledge of English and local languages is an asset.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and good prioritization skills
• Abilities to work within a team and collaborate
• Able to cope and work in considerably stressful environment
• Able to work independently and with autonomy, while following objectives and instructions
• High level of diplomacy, cultural sensitivity and security awareness
• Motivated, dynamic; able and willing to take initiatives, learn and to develop professionally
• Good time management and task management skills
• Open and interested in disability issues
• Adheres to the project’s vision: a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied
• Flexibility, ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and humanitarian values
The organization will offer the successful applicant a Four months contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
You must be available to start work from January 2019 and be willing and able to work in Hassakeh Governorate (Hassakeh, Qamishli, Ras Al Ein).
Salary and conditions will be according to the salary grid. Minimum 927 USD/month + (allowances).
1. Identify specific needs (with a focus on physical and functional rehabilitation issues) of the programme beneficiaries, contribute to the assessment of these
needs and/or directly assess these needs as required
• Work as mobile/fixed point team with PSS to identify, register and analyses beneficiaries specific needs (disabilities and injuries) and define an
individualized plan of action/prioritization
• Elaborate an intervention according on the outcomes of the assessment of the beneficiary, which may include provision of technical aids, focus on daily
life activities and facilitating participation of caregivers
• Base the rehabilitation intervention on appropriate and functional goal setting
• Provide comprehensive rehabilitation services based on the informed consent of the beneficiary and according to his/her needs. Services must be
planned according to functional rehabilitation principles, with duration of intervention as per categorization and in accordance with international
• Implement the rehabilitation service seeking the most qualitative approach of intervention possible and follow the guide of the supervision provided
by the Technical Advisor
• Know and take into account contra-indications and precautions related to diverse illnesses, injuries and treatments
• Support the global rehabilitation approach, working closely with PSS and other available services and referral mechanisms, to ensure a comprehensive
2. Answer to the identified needs, by providing direct rehabilitation services and refer internally and externally as needed, respecting confidentiality and the
rights of the beneficiary
• Whether at fixed point or as mobile service provide rehabilitation intervention and education at the individual, family and group level, as appropriate
• Identify specific needs for assistive and/or mobility devices, and donate in accordance with principles of safe and functional use, with guidance of
• Refer all cases identified internally to the relevant team, within the internal system in place
• Refer all cases identified externally to the line manager, following the appropriate strategy of the programme
• Provide follow up care and make decisions regarding discharge as appropriate
3. Develop and reinforce the relationships with INGO, LNGO, authorities, community focal points and any other stakeholders on the field, following the
identified strategy, and with the support of the line manager
• Share in formal and informal meetings with the team the information collected on the field regarding humanitarian actors activities and constraints
4. Report data, follow-up cases and organize the daily and weekly activities
• Complete a follow-up note after each intervention done on a beneficiary
• Report pertinent and correct information in files, respecting filing procedures and keeping files properly stored at field level
• Contribute to collect referral from/to others partners who request support
• Contribute to identify, gather and contact other NGO or health facilities for further including in the services map
• Contribute to collect information and monitor the situation of persons with disability
• Organize daily and weekly activities and provide daily activity report (including data) to the Health project officer
5. Demonstrate an ethic and professional practice
• Respect beneficiary confidentiality and point of view
• Respect and promote organization’s Policies and report to your line manager any non-respect of organization‘s policies among the teams or partners
• Address needs and requests in a professional way
• Work with the best knowledge, abilities and ethics related to you profession to offer a good quality rehabilitation treatment
• Show abilities and competences to execute an efficient rehabilitation intervention
• Report any incident or act that causes any harm to beneficiary or to others
• Always interact with children with the presence of their parents or caregivers
• Always respect a refusal of treatment
6. Demonstrate willingness to improve professional competences and abilities to increase care quality
• Demonstrate a constant motivation at work
• Demonstrate willingness to improve his/her own knowledge and skills by participating actively in any training sessions, capacity building activities,
of the Rehabilitation activities provided…
• Demonstrate willingness to share your own experience and skills by making them available to the team whenever needed
• Participate in the different activities, meetings and training that are common to all organization team members
• Respect each team member’s positions, work, and specialty
• Adapt to special situations or demands from supervisor (reporting, etc)
• Any other reports made upon line manager’s request
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hassakeh, Qamishli, Ras Al Ein
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.