إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1516
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 23.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• University Degree in Social Sciences or any relevant field/Master’s degree in Public Health is an advantage
• 3-7 years’ relevant work experience in a NGO environment
• Ability to positively influence cross departmental and cross sector working
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Training, capacity building, coaching, and mentoring skills
• Excellent Excel skills and familiarity with Kobo Toolbox an advantage.
• Ability and willingness to travel to all parts of the country
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
• Strong written reporting skills.
• Strong analytical, creative approach to problem solving;
• Experience of liaising with donors, partners and other agencies, and government officials;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
Strengthen the quality and performance of MRFS programs in North East Syria in conformity with donor guidelines and sector strategies
• Strengthen the existing health and management information system to allow analysis of program outcomes in a timely manner
• Support data collection, entry and analysis for MEAL activities and present findings and recommendations to program and senior management teams.
• Provide support for monitoring and evaluations of in-country program activities and/or assist in organization of internal and external evaluations
• Provide support to PMs and POs in the implementation of the MEAL Plans for their program and analysis (e.g., ensure data consistency and agreement between work plan, programmatic results and outputs; assist in identifying significant concerns related to procedures and practices)
• Support regular review processes with PMs and Technical Leads to monitor program progress and achievements, as well as identify performance concerns.
Support efforts to develop and strengthen an accountability mechanism of MRFS program in North East Syria
• Assist in development and execution of a monitoring and evaluation strategy and implementation plan
• Support a consistent integration of accountability principles and practices into all MRFS Syria program activities
• Support the rolling out of Community Feedback and Complaints Response mechanism in MRFS Syria.
• Assist with training of MRFS staff on MEAL principles and practices
Support Reporting and new business development efforts
• Support new business development (logical framework, performance measurement framework, indicators, risks analysis)
• Coordinate with appropriate staff developing and drafting donor proposals and reports
• Contribute to the preparation of donor and internal MRFS reports
Compliance & Ethics:
• Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout MRFS. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of MRFS and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
• You are required to ensure that your work maintains high standards of accountability to our beneficiaries in line with MRFS Codes of Conduct, and international humanitarian standards.
Other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.