مساعد موارد بشرية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1501
المسمى الوظيفي: HR Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
Education and Training
University degree is required.
A minimum of 2 year experience in HR for a medium to large company; Bachelor degree on a relevant subject may be considered as equivalent of 1 year work experience.
Previous experience in filing system is preferred.
Working Experience with international donor funded programs preferred.
Knowledge of accepted HR practices and procedures.
Good knowledge of MS Office packages
Attention to detail.
Time management and prioritization skills
High analytical and reporting skills.
Tactful and diplomatic
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment
Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
Fluent in English and Arabic is required
Skills in database management and record keeping.
The HR Assistant is responsible for the following:
1. Assist on the recruitment process:
prepare job announcement and ensure timely posting of the position,
assist in screening and shortlisting CVs,
arrange/schedule interviews with the candidates and ensure the room is booked for interview,
conduct background check, collecting/ obtaining references for the potential employees prior hiring,
participate in interview as HR representative as/if required,
Prepare and print interview forms/package for the interview panel members.
2. Maintain accurate recruitment documentation and files;
3. Maintain and update daily the recruitment tracker;
4. Ensure that all necessary documents are collected prior submission of the recruitment documents to HR Manager to issue a job offer/contact;
5. Assist in preparation of the offer packages for the new hires;
6. Create personnel files for new hired staff and ensure all recruitment documents are filed;
7. Manage and arrange HR filing system. Review and modify file index according to the filing system requirements and ensure that the personnel files are kept in accurate manner;
8. Prepare the new employee orientation package and assist in conducting an orientation for new hired staff;
9. Liaison between main office and regional offices regarding the recruitment and HR issues;
10. Maintain employee information by entering and updating HR database and status-change data;
11. Assist in preparation of monthly payroll by collecting time sheets/attendance records, providing copy of contracts/amendments, separation letters;
12. Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies;
13. Draft or prepare correspondence to respond to inquiries in respect to relevant personnel administrative activities;
14. Draft various contracts, personal memos/documents and other personnel issues as required;
15. Follow up the residence and work permit procedures for the recruited staff;
16. Assist in organizing/arranging trainings as required by HR department;
17. Be responsible for the maintaining and keeping leave records, daily attendance sheets, monthly timesheets;
18. Assist employees with routine personnel related questions and issues;
19. Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data if/when required;
20. Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential;
21. Perform any other job related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.