Facilities officer مسؤول مرافق
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1490
المسمى الوظيفي: Facilities officer مسؤول مرافق
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
• Languages: Fluency in English is an asset
• IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
• Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience in logistics position is valuable
• Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Supervising the maintenance and follow up of SI’s premises and infrastructures:
• Regularly inspect Solidarités International offices and living accommodation to assess what work is necessary and what supplies and furniture are missing
• Manage the storage of stationaries, maintenance items, stationaries and cleaning materials
• Draw up a list of needs following the premises assessments and the items left in the store
• Maintain updated inventory lists
• Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventories and reconciliation with what should be in storage place
• Supervise the daily workers in the premises
• Look after all material or furniture on the base, carry out minor maintenance and repair work as well as improvements to Solidarités International buildings, once validation has been received from the Logistics Supervisor
These works include the small repair and maintenance for:
• Electrical network: Examples: Install lights, broken out let, circuit breakers clean the ACs, inverters and batteries, etc.
• Carpentry works: Repair broken locks for doors, cupboards, windows etc.
• Plumbing works: Change the water tapes, some case sewage pipes etc.
• Follow all work carried out by suppliers in the premises and validate the reception of the work
• Supervise waste management and upkeep of the garden
• Supervise the efficient use of generators on the base, plan and make the maintenance operations of the generator (change of oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter etc.)
Fuel follow-up to order in proper time to avoid any shortage.
• Ensure the proper use and good shape of the facilities: liaise with the owner/caretaker of the premises if there are issues
• Check and ensure that installations and buildings are conform to security norms (closures and doorways in a good state, buildings identified, fire extinguishers present, etc.) and report to the Logistics Supervisor to implement the necessary updates
• Ensure all water dispensers are clean and water bottles are always available
• Ensure emergency food box equipment box, first aid kits are available in all location. Follow up of the expiry dates and ensure the replacement of the expiring items
Help the teams unload small items
Pass on any security-related information to the Logistics Supervisor
Any other duties as assigned by the Logistics Supervisor
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.