WASH Technical Facilitator يونسيف
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1476
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Technical Facilitator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 15.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
University degree in a field related to the scope of work – WAS.
– At least three to five years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in technical area specific to ORGANIZATION Programmes – WASH.
– Experience working in a humanitarian context.
– Experience working with UN or NGO programmes/projects is an asset.
– Fluency both verbal and written in English and Arabic.
Specific Vacancy Requirements
– Technical competencies in a field related to the scope of work.
– Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze diverse and complex information from a wide range of sources to make analytical statements to inform decision-making.
– Very good report writing skills.
– Capacity to work in an emergency context under stressful conditions and strict deadlines.
– Strong communication and networking skills, including the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams as well as establishing and maintaining close working relationships with a variety of implementing partners and counterparts at different levels.
– Good computer skills, including experience with various software applications.
Under the general supervision of the designated Chief Field Office in relevant Field Office, the Third Party Technical Facilitator will:
1. Provide technical services to ORGANIZATION programmes primarily in HTA , through ensuring regular and systematic technical advice, quality assurance and technical guidance to implementing partners and counterparts, for the efficient implementation of ORGANIZATION programmes and effective achievement of results for the benefit of Syrian children and women.
2. Identify capacity and technical gaps of implementing partners and counterparts and provide technical support to the Chief Of Field Office and designated Programme Officer to ensure capacity building and on-the-job training as needed.
3. Provide input to technical documents as required by CFOs and Programme Sections in Damascus, ensuring all technical input is closely aligned to national programme strategies as approved at Country Office level.
4. Conduct regular field visits, primarily to HTA, based on requests by the Field Office to provide technical oversight and guidance to programme partners, conduct needs assessments, and gather technical information that will help inform ongoing programme development and implementation.
5. Within 5 days following each field visit, produce a trip report according to the standard format provided by ORGANIZATION and submit the report to the designated Chief of Field Office for further dissemination and action by the relevant persons.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: دير الزور مدينة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
عبر التسجيل في موقع job.sy و من ثم تعبئة البيانات المطلوبة بدقة، و التقديم عبر استخدام الرابط التالي: