WASH Tech Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1463
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Tech Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
Generic professional competencies:
• Experience from working in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Previous experience from working in WASH and Shelter programmes.
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Good in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor degree as structural /civil engineering or related field of study.
• Good knowledge to use AutoCAD software.
• Skills in community mobilization.
• Skills in Team building
• Work experience with IDP communities is preferred.
• Knowledge on the specification of engineering tools and construction materials
• Locally acceptable person
• Understanding of local market in terms of availability of construction materials
• Good computer application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.,
• In close collaboration with the School rehabilitation and Community infrastructure Officer, supervises a team services contract staff in the camps and out of camp project areas to implement project according to the specifications.
• Work in close collaboration with the School rehabilitation and Community infrastructure Officer to prepare and submit Bill of Quantities for infrastructure new and rehabilited projects including water networks/ water points/ sanitation systems and facilities.
• Work in close coordination with School rehabilitation and Community infrastructure Officer to carry out regular assessments on the needs of infrastructure facilities.
• Prepare a plan and conduct training on maintenance and operation of proposed WASH facilities.
• Supervise the on-going School rehabilitation and infrastructure related projects and submit the report in regular basis(daily and weekly).
• Encourage the community people along with the sector leaders to participate in maintenance works of community infrastructure.
• Provide daily update and weekly activities and monitoring report to ORG according to the format.
• Design, implementation and organization of training for construction of small WASH facilities at household level and in schools and other places (hand washing, sanitation, latrines.)
• Verify that WASH infrastructure construction and rehabilitation works done by partners and contractor are carried out according to quality standards established by ORG through quality checklists.
• Represent the ORG in a professional manner in the project implement community or camp to ensure the construction of infrastructure projects according to the approved specifications.
• Support Camp and House rehabilitation team during the tendering period.
• Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the Project Officer or Coordinator.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين العيسى Ein Issa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.