Shelter and WASH Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1462
المسمى الوظيفي: Shelter and WASH Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
Generic professional competencies:
• Bachelor degree as structural /civil engineering or related field of study.
• Practical experience in engineering, including survey, planning and execution of building construction projects.
• Documented skills in project planning and design, drafting, calculation and technical writing.
• Professional experience of 2 years minimum.
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
• Proven skill and experience in report writing
• Advance computer skill, especially in Auto Cad, Word and Excel, Knowledge of other relevant application is an advantage
• Ability to prioritize needs and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
• Very good in written and spoken English and Arabic. Knowledge of Kurdish is an advantage.
• Experience with working with subcontractors
• Direct experience in the geographical area of intervention of INGO
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children in the school and community.
• Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and work long hours.
The Shelter and WASH Officer (school rehabilitation and community infrastructure) ensure that the shelter programmes are implemented in accordance with the programme objectives.
• Under the direct supervision of the WASH & Shelter Project Coordinator, the Shelter and WASH Officer (school rehabilitation and community infrastructure) -Eng is responsible for the qualitative, quantitative and timely implementation of the school rehabilitation and community infrastructure activities;
• Prepare a draft of School rehabilitation and community infrastructure project documents in coordination with Education, FSL, Shelter &WASH team.
• Follow up on monitoring systems to ensure they are implemented and review progress on a regular basis against the intended outcome.
• Support to ensure that minimum standards for accountability to beneficiaries are met, including community participation and that systems for collecting feedback from beneficiaries are in place and actively used.
• Supervise and regularly monitor School rehabilitation and community infrastructure activities which are implemented by ORG in the targeted locations.
• Make sure the unique and general targeted beneficiaries from the implemented projects.
• Support to prepare procurement plans of approved school rehabilitation and community infrastructure project and make sure the engineering design and drawing have consistency and according to engineering norms.
• Work closely with Manager and Project Coordinator to organize a training or workshop to enhance the technical and planning capacity.
• Ensure international and/or national engineering standards are met as required, including reference to Sphere standards where appropriate.
• He/she coordinates and monitors the work of all Shelter Project (School rehabilitation and community infrastructure) Technical Assistants; dedicated to these activities and he/she is responsible for a qualitative and regular reporting on various components of the project;
• Prepare and review technical designs, drawings, BoQ’s and specifications for infrastructure projects;
• Conduct regular field trip (weekly, if need more) for monitoring and supervision of ongoing shelter projects;
• Follow up of project costs under the supervision of the Project Coordinator;
• Survey of existing sites and buildings, including sketching and technical descriptions;
• Describe and estimate constructions cost;
• Preparing of tender documents, drawings, bill of quantities, and any other support documents related to the project;
• Follow up and ensure that projects are executed within allocated budgets and in conformance to the set design and specifications;
• Plan (daily and weekly) the field activities, and supervise any potential contractors and ensure a follow-up of the different activities regarding the agreed planning, guideline, and required quality of the works;
• Prepare daily and weekly reports about the project progress.
• To continuously update projects documentation and files.
• Support Camp and House rehabilitation team during the tendering period.
• Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the Coordinator or Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين العيسى Ein Issa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانةالموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.