Community Mobilizer موظف تعبئة مجتمعية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1459
المسمى الوظيفي: Community Mobilizer موظف تعبئة مجتمعية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 24.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
- University or institute degree, preferably in social sciences, organizational behavior, community development or related fields.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to identify community problems, skills development and qualifications
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Good skills in mobilizing community resources.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel)
- Experience in data collection and analysis processes
- Very good skills in reading, writing and understanding in two of (Kurdish, Arabic and English) languages.
- Belief in human rights including gender equity and equality;
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities;
- Registering the new arrivals to the camp, assigning them to the empty tents.
- Welcoming the new arrivals, assisting them by issuing required document to them and all camp inhabitants.
- Conducting required assessments and verifying data collected from the field.
- Responsible for conducting site visits to tents inside camp and identify protection gaps.
- Responsible for referring health cases to the concerned actors and following up the cases in coordination with the line managers.
- Focus on the needs of different vulnerable groups in the camps including elderly people.
- Responsible for implementing work plans for activities for (women, child, youth, men, elderly) people inside camps and encourage them to attend these activities.
- Responsible for facilitating training implementation, distribution of training material, attendance sheet, agenda and follow up with the Camp representatives.
- Report to the line managers, daily findings and observations, distribution results, and workplan progress.
- Assist in providing new ideas to develop activity plans and tournaments.
- Work closely with camp communities to involve civil society groups in improving the protection mainstreaming.
- Support communities in establishing representation and coordination structures;
- Ensure community participation and involvement to deliver on accountability and quality assurance in activity implementation.
- Collecting data from all NGOs that have activities inside the camp and report to the line manager through reports on daily bases.
- Assist the Camp management in establishing and maintaining regular contacts with camp inhabitants, community groups, committees.
- Coordinating tasks according to priorities and plans, producing schedules and monitor field works.
- Assist in finding solutions for the existing challenges and resolve problems in coordination with camp committees.
- Facilitate the departure of families when leaving the camp.
- Any other duties as per program requirements
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.