JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1450)
Job Title: HR Officer
Application deadline: 16.12.2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language. Otherwise, they will be neglected.
- A business Administration Bachelors, social science degree or any other related fields.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working for an international NGO.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues in complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Strong English, Arabic and Kurdish skills, written and spoken. Ability to write reports in English is preferable.
- Strong computer skills, including competence in MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point, internet/MS Outlook
- Prepare Communication Allowance sheets on Monthly basis for North East Syria staff
- Review attendance sheets from all staff and make sure they match the Requirements.
- Completing all Reports regarding HR
- Make sure that new employees files are set up with appropriate documentation and paperwork and copies and/or originals are on file in HR
- Send all the original requested files to Erbil NES support.
- Prepare all administration in enrollment, termination, continuation notification, transfers, renewals and changes are appropriately done
- Make recruitment processes and completing interviews
- Updating the recruitment Tracker
- Updating NES Job Descriptions, Job Announcements, Official Forms and Policies.
- Doing trainings for MRFS Staff as requested
- Other Relevant Tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.