إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1439
المسمى الوظيفي: Field Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
* A university degree in a relevant field and at least 3 years of professional international experience in humanitarian work
* A degree in international development, public health, or a relevant study and 3 years of professional international experience in humanitarian work.
* Demonstrated experience managing a large and diverse portfolio as well as a range of staff and with strong emphasis on developing their capacities
* Ability to work in unstable and multi-cultural environments
* Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic a plus).
* Commitment to the principles of participatory team management and participatory, community- oriented development.
* Must have a strong understanding of the Northeast Syria context
- Support and oversee the day-to-day implementation of all programs in the field site,
- Provide constructive supervision to the Project Manager to implement, monitor and evaluate work plans and monitoring & evaluation mechanisms.
- Provide direct support and supervision to the field site’s HR lead, ensuring recruitment, staff orientation, payroll preparation, leave management and exit management processes are carried out timely and in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Document and address breaches of policy and disciplinary issues in coordination with the HR Manager in a professional manner and in line with the letter and spirit of the relevant policy.
- In close coordination with the Finance department, ensure proper financial, logistics and information management systems and control mechanisms are in place and adhered to in line with the MRFS finance and logistics policies.
- Provide supervision and leadership to the field site’s finance and logistics personnel.
- Review and ensure timely submission of finance and logistics reports from the field site as required.
- As MRFS Security Focal Point for the field site. Ensure all staff in the field site know and understand MRFS’ local security regulations; document and address breaches of policy and disciplinary issues in coordination with the Security Manager in Kobane.
- Represent MRFS with local government authorities (Health committee, local authorities), non-state actors, UN agencies, GOs, at the field site level.
- Other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.