JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1429)
Job Title: HR Assistant
Application deadline: 15.12.2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- At least 2 years of HR experience
- University degree on social studies. Any HR previous training will be an asset.
- Experience in an INGO is highly valuable.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Syrian Labor Law.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, internet).
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive and has the ability and interest to identify and work with a multicultural team.
- Compensation and benefits
- In collaboration with the HR Manager draft the monthly payroll for NES hub staff including all supporting documents and review it with Finance department.
- Ensure to share of all needed documentation (such as time sheets, leave records, etc.) with the Finance Department for duly preparation of monthly payroll.
- Employee Relations
- Ensure the timely processing of new contract, contract extension, staff transfer, promotions and other change of status with full alignment of budget and RI policies.
- Elaboration of development plans, in line with those created for the staff in NES Hub, for the staff working in Syria.
- Ensure new policies and procedures are well communicated to all staff and reflected
- Revision of policies of the HR and labour laws applied in Syria, communication, implementation and follow up.
- The HR assistant, together with the HR Manager, hub team leader will proactively ensure the improvement of systems, policies and controls.
- 5) Recruitment:
- Advertise new posts, follow up, long list received CVs, and share with relevant hiring manager.
- Set-up interview schedules and inform concerned stakeholders.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.