Community Outreach Worker
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1405
المسمى الوظيفي: Community Outreach Worker
اخر موعد للتقديم: 02.12.2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only application in English.
- College Degree preferably in communications, social sciences or any other related discipline.
- Excellent spoken skills of local languages, but proficiency in written and spoken English will be preferred.
- Understanding of working in an office environment.
- Able to travel in remote areas for field work
Project implementation & documentation:
- Maintain the confidentiality of all the information collected in the exercise of the job.
- Conduct Protection monitoring activities in target communities
- Identify and document the individuals in need of protection services and share these with his/ her supervisor.
- Build positive relationships with the communities and promote the participation of the community in taking care of community needs, including the development of protection key messages.
- Conducting protection related awareness sessions in the targeted areas.
- Ensure the intervention and support delivered are beneficial and evaluate the effectiveness of the action taken.
- Document the process of identification, analysis, response, and evaluation using the tools provided by the Protection Officer.
- Assist the Protection Officer in mapping the existing services and capacities when needed.
- Conduct information sessions to familiarize families with GBV prevention and response etc.
- Involve adolescents in each phase of the process and take their opinions into consideration.
- Work with cultural sensitivity and respect the dignity of displaced people and members of the host communities at all times.
- Follow up with individuals who receive information in close coordination with social workers.
- Implement the agreed intervention in a quality and timely fashion. Follow up visits will be conducted according to the specific case.
- Undertake any other duty as requested by the direct supervisor
Coordination and Reporting:
- Conduct regular meetings with communities to jointly identify adolescents needs and develop adequate solutions jointly.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the project team and other ad hoc meetings as requested.
- Assist and promote the creation of a referral system when required, where each community member can find support and response to his/her own needs.
- Document where referrals are not utilized and challenges to people accessing services and share it with social workers.
- Identify & Propose gender-related topics for the eventual trainings lead by the project team.
- Produce and submit weekly and monthly reports on project activities as required
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.