إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1397
المسمى الوظيفي: Medical manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 12.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
- Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor and/or Public Health Specialist
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines
- Necessity to manage priorities and to adapt them according to the context.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written); Arabic and Kurdish mother tongue.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Flexibility, reactivity, anticipation, adaptability.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good computer and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- He/she manages and supervises overall medical and health activities of organization in the area of intervention.
- He/she will be directly managing the medical team at project level if any.
- He/she will be directly in communication with the partner(s) and the Health Facility supported to identify and perform technical support and capacity building (preparation of training content and facilitation as required), monitoring of medical activities implemented and ensure adherence to the organization medical protocols and guideline.
- He/she will participate in the projects’ cycle management and contribute to the development/review/upgrade of the medical activities according to the needs.
- He/she will consistently monitor the healthcare situation in the area of intervention
- Contribute to the project proposals development in terms of implementation of activities by provide medical input based on health needs assessment and the analysis of the medical data collected of the supported health facilities.
- Collect data, indicators, surveys and assessments according to the mission’s needs, provide input and contribute to analysis.
- He/she will support the Field Coordinator to monitor, develop and supervise the medical lines of the project budget
- With the support of the medical coordinator, he/she will perform health need assessments, as requested
- Be responsible to ensure, at the field level, that medical/clinical services are implemented in good quality; and according to organization protocols.
- Along with the Medical Coordinator, propose any revision or update of medical protocols and service provision.
- He/she is delegated from the Field Coordinator for managing, monitoring and supervising organization medical team if any; and delegate tasks when needed.
- Support and directly manage the organization medical team (if any) in the management of the project activities/pharmacy
- Evaluate the competency of the staff under his/her direct supervision; build their capacity accordingly with the support and guidance of the Medical Coordinator and the Field Coordinator.
- Identify the training needs of the medical and paramedical team, conduct or organize trainings, follow up and evaluations.
- Participate in the recruitment process of the team under his/her direct supervision and with partners
- Report any HR issues to the line manager. Resolving team conflicts by actively involving HR coordination.
- Receive morbidity data of implemented services; review; analyse and submit to medical coordination team
- In charge of follow up the medical data and project medical indicators
- Receive monthly reports from the medical team under his/her supervision (if any and partners)
- Provide a monthly report to the Field Coordinator and Medical Coordination, detailing activities done, supervision, training given, assessments undertaken etc.
- Report PHC visit feedbacks to Field Coordinator and Medco.
- Report any security related issues to Field coordinator.
- He/she supports the Field Coordinator and/or attends and represents organization in medical technical meetings and workshop
- Maintain regular contacts with other medical NGOs and organizations, through meetings, training, workshops, etc.
- Attend technical team meetings and coordination team meetings.
- Participation in assessments/service mapping, where and when necessary.
- Keep organization team informed on any issues related to logistics needs for the medical teams in the PHC
- Translate verbally and by written when necessary.
- Participate to internal meetings.
- Any other related organization tasks as assigned by supervisor/line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.