إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1392
المسمى الوظيفي: Driver UNFAO
اخر موعد للتقديم: 10.12.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
Two years of work experience as a driver. Flawless, safe driving record. Experience with Humanitarian Organizations will be an asset.
Good knowledge of the local language(s) (level B), Fair knowledge (level A) of the FAO official language used at the duty station.
Knowledge and skills:
Good knowledge of the local driving rules and regulations; skills in minor vehicle repair. A high degree of punctuality and reliability is required. Safe driving manner. Good sense of direction and knowledge of local conditions. Ability to cope with extended working hours.
Interpersonal communication skills:
The driver must possess a polite and friendly attitude and handle his/her passengers with utmost respect. A tidy appearance, courtesy, discretion and a high level of trustworthiness are essential personal attributes.
The Driver is responsible for driving the FAO staff. He/she ensures the safety, technical soundness and comfort of the vehicle(s) assigned. The incumbent works under the general supervision of the FAO Representative and the direct supervision of the functional supervisor and performs the following duties:
- Drive the FAO staff and their official visitors on official trips, and drive the FAO Representative and his/her visitors on occasions as necessary;
- Meet staff and official visitors at border/entry points, facilitate immigration, customs and formalities, hotel check in and other local formalities;
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, transportation/vehicle related expenditures, vehicle servicing, repairs, etc.;
- Ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned AVs and not AVs; check oil, water, battery, tires, etc;
- Perform minor repair and timely arrange for any other repairs necessary to keep the vehicle safe and technically sound at all times; maintain the vehicle(s) in clean conditions ;
- Handle local and organization formalities when involved in an accident, ensure that in this case all organizational and local/country rules, regulations and procedures are followed correctly;
- Collect and deliver mail, documents, pouches and other communications/items from and to the country office; go to the post office, airport, government agencies, and other UN agencies, institutions. Project sites, etc, to take and deliver items and communications, keep records as required;
- When needed assist the FAO staff in performing simple clerical duties;
- Follow the rules of safe driving and comply with the safety/security rules defined by UN in Syria as conflict zone to ensure the safety of the vehicle and safety of the passengers in high risk areas where FAO Programmes are implemented;
- Perform other related duties as required.
الجهة المعلنة: UNFAO
مقر العمل: Qamishlo
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.