Human Resources and Administration (HR/Admin) Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1385
المسمى الوظيفي: Human Resources and Administration (HR/Admin) Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.11.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
- University graduate or student.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR, Administration or any other related position
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with different people.
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Previous experience with INGOs
- Knowledge of NGO values and principles
- Participate in the national staff recruitment process
- Prepare the longlists of some national positions.
- Organize interviews and Prescreening interviews.
- Participate in the interviews and ensure transparency in the process
- Check references and give regret to unsuccessful candidates
- Ensure the recruitment files are complete and updated with every recruitment
- Manage and Update the volunteer staff database and the paper work is kept in the files.
- Contract management of staff and volunteers (including staff contracts, extension, amendments)
- Organize and ensure Induction for new joiners are completed.
- Work with the HR Coordinator in the analysis of the staff development needs.
- Work with the HR Coordinator to provide staff wellbeing and to maintain staff retention
- Coordinate with the Coordinator to ensure staff set their objectives and complete their performances reviews in a timely manner and in accordance to the NGO Performance Cycle
- Communicate and ensure that all programme teams have access to NGO tools and resources
- Provide support to Field HR/Admin staff based other locations and in the field as requested
Providing administrative support to NE Syria:
- Ensure that all office equipment and facilities work properly and comply with health and safety regulations
- Managing the admin assistant / cleaning staff / handyman in cooperation with HR Coordinator
- Liaising with HR Coordinator for Government entities on administrative matters, if needed.
- Manage the stock held in Derek office and monitor the stocks of stationary and sundries
- Providing support to the Admin teams in field offices.
- Prepare and update amortization schedule on monthly basis
- Prepare and update the stationary inventory and Office stock asset
- Prepare Procurement requests, Payment requests to suppliers and landlords, and any other PR requests needed from Admin/HR
- Update the HR/Admin Procurement Tracker on a weekly basis
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Ein Issa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.