Movement Control Technical Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1369
المسمى الوظيفي: Movement Control Technical Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.11.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- 2-3 years of prior security-related work experience with an NGO
- Previous experience with an NGO in a movement control function
- Previous experience working in high-tempo environments that require rapid, decisive decisions
- Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish essential; knowledge of English desirable
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Ability to coordinate remotely with multiple organizational departments and offices
Context related skills, knowledge and experience (shall be adapted to the specific position):
- High school degree or higher
- Knowledge of geographical area, particularly with respect to routes within program areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to represent ORG in a diplomatic fashion with governmental and community authorities
- Ability to synthesize a large volume of information into concise reports
- Ability to determine and flag sources of bias in local media sources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of communications devices.
- Security Policy Implementation
- Implement ORG’s safety and security policies at area level
- Strictly adhere to the ORG Code of Conduct
- Assist in the implementation of minimum operating security standards and procedures
- Immediately report all breaches of safety and security procedures to security officer
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- Security Reporting and Liaison
- Develop a strong and diverse security network to obtain reliable and up to date information.
- Assist in the production of regular security updates for ORG staff
- Maintain network of local NGO security professionals operating in the area, particularly those operating in a movement control function
- Monitor local news (video/internet) and social media for security developments; immediately provide updates to security officer and advisor
- Monitor weather conditions and update security staff of any impending weather events that could impact ORG operations
- Route Analysis
- Assist the security advisor and officer in conducting route assessments
- Maintain detailed understanding of previous route assessments to ensure that drivers do not deviate into ORG “no-go” areas or routes
- Assist the security officer and advisor with creating “geofenced” alerts on vehicle tracking software
- Current Operations
- Work daily 9-12 hour shifts monitoring all ORG movements within the area of operations, to include potential weekend shifts. Shift times are contingent on daily movement plans; MOVCON must be present prior to mission departures, and will remain in the operations room until conclusion of all daily missions.
- Serve as the release authority for all ORG missions, contingent on verification that mission team leader has conducted all pre-mission checks and briefings
- Maintain logs of all required mission reports, to include, departures, arrivals, vehicle link- ups, radio checks, vehicle breakdowns, route deviations, medical emergencies, security alerts, and others as dictated by the security advisor
- Maintain location boards tracking ORG office staff and vehicles; tracking systems will be maintained both digitally (on computer) and analog (written)
- Maintain digital maps and GPS tracking system to monitor location of all ORG vehicles
- Help the security staff disseminate urgent security updates to teams operating in the field;
serve as the primary link between security department and drivers
- Be prepared at any time to provide a concise brief to the area manager, security advisor, and other senior staff on the current status of staff movements within the AO.
- Immediately respond to medical emergencies according to ORG and area office guidelines. Immediately relay information to relevant parties involved in emergency actions as specified in SOPs.
- Liaise with ORG(SRO) operations room , in the event that such an office is established.
- Ensures adequate handover to security assistant prior taking leave
- Security-Fleet Integration
- Immediately alert the security officer of any potential gaps in duty driver coverage
- Assist in the identification of MOSS deficiencies for ORG fleet operations
- Maintain all equipment related to movement control (communications devices.) in a serviceable state and immediately report any faults, damage or unserviceability to the security officer.
- Ensure drivers have drawn and tested all communications equipment prior to departure
- Maintain up to date contact lists for drivers.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Ain lssa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.