JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1357)
Job Title: Cluster Coordinator
Application deadline: 29.11.2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- B. Sc degree or equivalent field experience
- Good command of English, Arabic, and Kurdish languages.
- Being able to work and cope with a team of different backgrounds and levels and maintain strong working relationships including the ability to share knowledge and information regarding the job.
- Good communication skills, advocacy, analytical, facilitation training/mentoring skills.
- Ability to make direct response to the conflicts among the different cluster partners.
- Knowledge about the humanitarian activities in term of response and commitments, international humanitarian laws…etc.;
- Ability to travel within INGO operational areas.
- Having clean records through his past carriers within INGOs.
- Improving the mechanism of coordination among the different clusters of the sector in NES and WoS, to serve as the leading organization coordinator for the NES Shelter/NFI Cluster activities;
- Ensuring that both coordination meetings and information sharing will lead to an active cluster throughout NES;
- Capability to identify key partners who play a major role in the process as the focal point for local and regional partners and agencies;
- Obtaining documents from the clusters activates, meetings, reports…etc. and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Working with other co-leads of the other departments involved in the activates related to the cluster to avoid any duplications;
- Working with other partners to solve the issues and challenges related to the program and ongoing activates;
- Providing accurate and well-studied directions for the shelter cluster’s responses and priorities;
Ensuring that the beneficiaries’ needs and requirements are met adequately;
- Building a strong partnership with INGOs that are working in NES field to have more practical and more consistent approaches towards coordination and better information sharing;
- Understanding of the agreements on the use of the common standards tools among the cluster partners especially the cross-cutting issues;
- Assisting and supporting both the national cluster and the sector coordinator to meet the project objectives and goals;
- Providing visual and graphical presentations along the reports and collection of all related information with proper documentation and references;
- Making sure that the promotion of the cluster goals and targets are achieved while preserving other partner agencies’ program priorities.
- Tracking the commitments from the involved stakeholders and support assessment requirements to ensure proper response with adequate distribution of the duties and tasks;
- Keeping a strong connection link with the national and sub-national authorities, local civil society, and governmental institution and other humanitarian activists in that field to guarantee all the related information are exchanged in an efficient manner;
- Develop and maintain both the preparedness and the contingency plans at the provincial level in order to be fully ready in the case of any new emergency event that might occur;
- Presenting the sectorial interest of the partners in the discussion with UNOCHA and other stakeholders in the process of prioritizing advocacy, and resource mobilization.
- Any other duties as per program requirements.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Twehiniya- Madmoudly IDP site in Al- Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.