مساعد نفسي إجتماعي PSS Worker
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1350
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد نفسي إجتماعي PSS Worker
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.11.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
To be successful in this role you must have:
Knowledge and previous experience working in psychosocial field and especially facilitating individual counselling sessions and group activities with population affected by the Syrian crises.
Knowledge in psychosocial support, in PFA (Psychological First Aid), good communication skills, counselling skills, experience in individual support and community mobilization experience.
Sense of confidentiality –flexibility and adaptation capacity – Knows how to work as a team member- Excellent communication skills with people from various backgrounds, origins.
Fluent Arabic. Kurdish and English is an asset.
The candidate needs to feel comfortable working in conflicted areas where security could become a concern. This position requires field travel at least 80% of the time.
Secondary education and experience in psychosocial support, education or social work. Social science college degree strongly preferred.
The organization will offer the successful applicant a Six months contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
You must be available to start work in December 2018 and be willing and able to work in mainly Hassakeh and Amuda Cities.
Salary and conditions will be according to the salary grid. Minimum 791 USD/month + (allowances).
Under the direct supervision of the ILO and the Technical Advisor, the PSS worker’s main responsibilities are:
- Provide PSS to beneficiaries within the consortium projects as identified by other consortium members:
– Conduct assessment as part of activity and as directed by line management
– Create action plan based on assessment and provide all forms of PSS needed and as appropriate, this includes, family sessions, individual sessions and group sessions
– Ensure the follow up of the beneficiaries
– Participate actively to study-case meeting with the line managers and technical advisors
– Organize and implement innovative community-based psychosocial activities
– Conduct discussion group and focus group
– Work through a community approach to ensure a confidence in the organization process and project
– Refer all cases identified internally to the relevant team, within the internal system in place
– Refer all cases identified externally to the line manager, following the appropriate strategy of the programme
– Accurately identify needs for donations and report on these to the Project Manager
- Adhere to Humanity & Inclusion technical guidelines and models of intervention:
– Participate in the creation of planning tools for seeing the beneficiaries
– Understand and adhere to the implementation plan ensuring that all beneficiaries receive equal or the appropriate number of sessions available according to the action plan
– If needed devise and discuss with technical referent an action plan for individual cases
– Accurately follow reporting and MEAL tools available to you
– Discuss and report on all issues that may arise in the field that can affect the implementation of the activity
- Support Inclusion Programming:
– Identify and refer cases where inclusion for beneficiary is difficult and refer to Inclusive Livelihoods teams
– Support inclusion programming through PSS by suggesting and supporting active methods of PSS
– Identify needs for tools or programmatic support to help PSS
- Support Referrals either between the organization departments or between other NGOs as needed:
– Develop the network of the organization focal points within the area of intervention who could be active in the referral process
– Correctly fill and report on referral templates and ensure they are handed to the correct focal point with the organization.
– Know and understand the organization categorisation of cases so only cases that can be received by the organization are referred internally
– Share in formal and informal meetings with the team the information collected on the field regarding linked partner activities and constraints
- Report data, follow-up cases and organise the daily and weekly activities
– Close follow up of individual and familial cases
– Ensure a daily quantitative and qualitative reporting the tools and system in place
- Demonstrate an ethic and professional practice
– Implement a ‘do no harm’ approach, remaining aware of the limits of your own scope of practice and seeking technical guidance whenever unsure
– Respect beneficiary confidentiality and point of view
– Respect and promote the organization Policies and report to your line manager any non-respect of the organization policies among the teams or partners
– Address needs and requests in a professional way
– Report any incident or act that causes any harm to beneficiary or to others
– Always interact with children with the presence of their parents or caregivers
– Always respect a refusal of treatment
- Demonstrate willingness to improve professional competences and abilities to increase care quality
– Demonstrate a constant motivation at work
– Demonstrate willingness to improve your own knowledge and skills by participating actively in any training sessions, capacity building activities, review of the PSS activities provided…
– Participate in the different activities, meetings and training that are common to all the organization team members
– Respect each team member’s positions, work, and specialty;
– Adapt to special situations or demands from supervisor (reporting, etc)
- Any other reports made upon line manager’s request
Organization of the weekly plan within the multi-disciplinary team, with the support of line managers
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: الحسكة و عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.