إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1338
المسمى الوظيفي: Evaluation Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.11.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
- Languages: Arabic is mandatory, and English is an asset.
- Experience in using Microsoft programs (word, excel, outlook) is valuable.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Knowledge of Deir ez Zor governorate is valuable.
– Past working experience in evaluation and monitoring positions is valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Under the team leader supervision, participates in the administrative and logistical organization, planning and preparation of evaluation missions.
- In the context of a field move, establishes contact and relations with local actors.
- Effects quick or in-depth field evaluations using Solidarités International tools (in particular):
o Identifies in the field the humanitarian organizations, the community opinion leaders, any relevant players and specialists involved in the sector analyzed and coordinates with them to collect data
o Follows the overall security situation and leads logistical evaluations of the state of roads in the zones evaluated
o Identifies local resources who may help in the preparation and achievement of the activities of Solidarités International
o Takes charge of the collection of data: evaluates the vulnerabilities and needs of populations, as well as primary needs in case of urgent and acute problems
o Remains in touch with the population and local authorities to understand the needs, complaints, major events that may have consequences on the activities of Solidarités International
o Analyzes the humanitarian situation for any potential negative impacts in terms of production / Do No Harm linked with Solidarités International’s operations
- Applies the security procedures in the context of evaluation missions.
Reporting / communication
- Keeps monitoring tools and files archived at the offices of Solidarités International accessible to the activity in-charge and/or team lead.
- Under the supervision of the team lead, effects quick or in-depth field evaluations
o Participates in the distillation and analysis of data collected in evaluations
o Collects and transmits to the team leader any statistics linked to evaluations
o Proposes recommendations to Solidarités International and the whole humanitarian community
- Participates in seminars and training workshops that may be useful to the accomplishment of monitoring activities and the attainment of the project’s objectives.
- Participates in planning of responses to be made as a function of evaluations completed.
- Reports to team leader on the evolution of activities and specific tasks entrusted to him/her, problems met, and the quality of relations with beneficiaries.
- Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
- Collaborates with the administration and the local authorities.
- Participates in restitution meetings and clusters upon request.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.