مساعد لوجستي Procurement/Logistics Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1333
المسمى الوظيفي: Procurement/Logistics Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 24.11.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
The position is based in Syria. Travel may be required in-country
- National Position for Syrian Citizenship
- Minimum 2 year experience in supply chain management or or related field
- Written & verbal proficiency in English along with Kurdish and Arabic
- Good computer skills are required, knowledge of MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, work independent and cooperatively with team members, organizational skills, and high sense of responsibility
- Demostrated ability to multi-task, flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving, ability to follow procedure, meet deadlines, and process information into action
- Demonstrated attention to detail and prioritization skill are necessary
- A clear understanding of basic procurement ethics and compliance is essential
- Positive and communicative attitude
- Willingness to learn and to progress professionally
The Procurement/Logistics Assistant is responsible for assisting the Senior Logistics Officer in facilitating the procurement, logistic, aspects of NPA’s operation. Working closely with Programme and Finance, She/he is instrumental in supporting program activities through her/his services
- Assisting of NPA procurement, logistics, activities according to programme plan by coordinating with the Senior Logistics Officer, Finance and Programme team; included but not limited to support Daily programme events
- Must have a clear understanding of NPA procurement policies and formats.
- Assist the Senior Logistics Officer in facilitating the adherence to NPA logistic procedures and staff policies
- Assists staff as needed on creating clear and understandable purchase requests and other documentation;
- Procurement: Collects quotations and bids from the market for Purchase Request as assigned by the Senior Logistics Officer – as per NPA standards and formats.
- Interact with suppliers during collection of quotations – explain NPA formats and ensure that suppliers will use the provided forms.
- Ensure fair competition and strictly adhere to NPA Procurement rules regarding supplier relations.
- Prepare the required documentation for supplies and transactions according to NPA standards in coordination with the Senior Logistics Officer.
- Assist the office staff with procurement activities, as required; responsible for day-to-day and routine procurement to meet office needs & ensuring the office is in a functional operational state, included but not limited to:
NPA’s properties: Housing and Office Rent
Prepare and ensure regular payment for Phone Credit/Communication, Housing/Office rent, and other cost related according to NPA’s Memo and Policy
Packing and Shipping of goods for NPA’s office and housing
- Assists with asset and inventories management; identify/register assets during the course of procurement and notify Senior Logistics Officer on receipts of assets and maintain the update asset log
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly reports of purchase and assets
- Assist in transportation arrangement for staff and goods
- Maintain proper and up to date inventory of all incoming and outgoing commodities/goods
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to NPA and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission
- Fulfil other duties as assigned by line management
Assist the Senior Logistics Officer of managing the following NPA Syria staff/service contract: Driver, guards and cleaner. Ensuring that all technical, administrative and management systems and standards agreed upon.
The successful Procurement/Logistics Assistant demonstrated ability to learn quickly, conscientious with an excellent senses of judgement, take initiative, multi task, prioritizing, be accountable for results, follow procedures, meet deadlines, and simultaneous attention to detail. Work high professional standard of work ethics, willingness and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people, as well as the willingness and ability to enforce compliance with NPA and donor policies. Show proactive, creative, and problem-solver, as well commitment to teamwork.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.