Senior Program Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1322
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Program Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 15.11.2018
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration or relevant degree.
- Previous experience in providing administrative support in INGO, with a desired experience to providing administrative support to health activities
- Fluent writing and speaking in Arabic, English and Kurdish.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Northeast Syria context
- Must be able to work legally in Syria
- Should be skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Flexibility and ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures.
- Ability to work effectively within team and under pressure.
- Work experience with NGOs.
Administrative support to Northeast Syria Emergency response:
- Focal point for supported facilities (for health, community health, GBV, and MHPSS): HR (updating health facilities staff changes reflected to payrolls, FSR for staff recruitment and replacement, time sheets, etc.), supplies (prepare, collect approvals and follow PR for monthly running costs and needs including fuel according to the allocation)
- Prepare PRs for pharmaceuticals, equipment, activities, trainings (accommodation, training materials), and travel costs, etc.
- Prepare and follow up on PRs for its timely delivery. • Ensure quality check of the requested and provided items in coordination with the procurement team • Support the translation of program material (contracts, FSR, job descriptions, code of conducts, training modules, documents, surveys)
- Support the proper filing and archiving of all files, responsible for ensuring all administrative documentation is properly filed.
- Support for logistics functions including procurement tracking, collecting PR signatures, submission of weekly vehicle movement plans
- Keep updated database of relevant information including: facilities within the project areas supported by MRFS (full and partial support), dates of supply delivery,
- Utilizing existing database to keep track of logistic and HR issues for Program team
- Updated list of facilities
- Updated list of facility deliveries
- Collect and submit transportation plan
- Keep updated database of all incentive staff for all MRFS supported facilities
- Liaise with health facility medical coordinator to follow up re: staffing changes and documentation required for HR processes (including documentation, IDs, photographs required for BI check, etc.)
- Work with HR department re: updating contracts and staffing lists for payroll purposes
- Keep and update MOUs for the health facilities
- Support HR functions by ensuring that monthly time sheets are signed and submitted on time
- Provide timely information for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, proposals and other required documentation
- Regularly update data related to health activities from all sites of operation as well as monitoring tools such as indicator tracking, activity and work plan tracking and advise health team on progress towards indicators
- Work with medical/M&E teams to ensure accurate daily and weekly morbidity reporting and timely communication of any trends which require follow up by medical team
- Develops weekly work plan integrating the support to all sectors and reports to supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Assists in the regular collection, entry and compiling of program reporting data
- Attend meetings with various departments as requested by the supervisor
- Assist in arranging meetings and training by arranging venues, stationery, etc. as requested
- Travel to field sites if necessary and requested by supervisor
- Adhere to MRFS Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Follow all MRFS rules and regulation including security clearances before travel
Any other tasks as requested by the supervisor
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.