إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1296
المسمى الوظيفي: Compliance Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as accounting, business administration, legal studies or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in compliance or monitoring and evaluation with international organizations.
- Have knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and code of conduct of the international organizations.
- Good experience within international organizations in the development and humanitarian sectors.
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to speak, write and understand English and Arabic languages.
- Experience in report on humanitarian issues, violations and possible incidents occurs during implementation of programs.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with partners/beneficiaries to insure compliance with INGO and donor’s policies and procedures.
- Able to conduct frequent field visits to all INGO program/project sites and IDP camp.
- Able to work in difficult environment circumstances.
- Report regulatory matters, concerns and overall compliance conditions of applicable divisions, departments, operations or functions within programs in NE Syria to the Compliance Coordinator.
- Work with program staff and monitoring and evaluation team to complete and review risk assessments and ensure risk management issues are addressed.
- Follow up with all programs in Syria to identify any risk management, internal audit, employee services and provide information to Compliance Coordinator for investigation purpose.
- Inform the Compliance Coordinator on any suspect violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by evaluating and initial investigation.
- With support of Compliance Coordinator, acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated.
- Provide information on potential areas of compliance vulnerability and all kinds of abuses in all INGO program/project sites and camps in Syria.
- Conduct field visits to INGO field offices, IDP camps and project sits to assist in start-up, close-out, or compliance reviews as needed.
- In coordination with HR, arrange with heads of offices and camp managers for training course and capacity building on code of conduct, compliance principles and business ethics providing by Compliance Coordinator.
- Provide solid information on any potential allegation, procurement files, financial files, personnel files and floor checks and inventory inspections.
- Other duties as assigned, including maintain necessary schedules, timetables, filling…etc.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Al-Raqqa (with frequent travel to our locations in Syria.)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.