JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (1293)
Job Title: SECRETARY
Application deadline: 11.11.2018
motivation letter and CV in English
Secondary education and secretarial related studies.
Desirable working experience of two years in similar jobs.
Fluency in English is essential, Arabic is essential and Kurdish is desirable.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
What we offer:
Pay in accordance with our salary scale.
The chance to gain professional development in an international organisation and to develop within the organisation (career path, training, etc.)
The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need
- Write and/or check official letters, reports and other documents related to the Mission.
- Arrange and confirm appointments, keep a diary of absences, meetings and holidays up to date.
- Maintain a call register (incoming and outgoing) informing the individuals about the calls received during his/her absence.
- Take and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Manage all incoming /outgoing mail/packages, ensuring a proper registration and delivery to internal or external recipients.
- Monitor the person in charge of the mail and check the receipts, as well as the courier company and perform billing for services rendered.
- Manage office stationary supply and place orders on time to avoid running out of stock.
- Supervise the printing of copies and binding of documents.
- Help to organize internal and external events (meetings, presentations, etc) in sending invitations, ordering the catering, arranging accommodation, etc.
- Organize and coordinate the logistics and administrative activities needed for learning activities such as distribution materials, equipment requests, transport arrangements, obtaining the material approval of other partners, etc.
- Participate in creation of any training material developed by the departments, including translating documents into local language; perform initial editing and proofreading and keeping the training materials available.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Tal Tamer
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.