مسؤول تنقلات Fleet Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1292
المسمى الوظيفي: Fleet Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 10.11.2018
CVs should be in English Language. Otherwise CVs will be neglected
- Must have Bachelor of administration and/or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ professional experience in this field of logistics & fleet field
- Experience in working with International NGO
- Good knowledge on fleet procedures
- Excellent cooperating ability, both with national and international personnel
- Good written and spoken English, Arabic
- Familiarity with commonly used computerized software
- Communicative, mature and responsible.
- Provide management with monthly reports on vehicle status & usage, fuel issued, servicing, etc.
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking and reporting, including the creation of performance, efficiency, vehicle/equipment maintenance and reports.
- Make sure all drivers adhere to MRFS’s logistical SOP’s and other regulations
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to work destinations
- Find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted to the proper people
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve MRFS’s objectives.
- Ensure preventive maintenance programs are carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance.
- Manage the inventory of spares parts for vehicles, in coordination with the Logistics Manager, in order to ensure an adequate supply of spares
- Conduct analysis of vehicle status and make recommendations for timely replacement, including type of vehicles, spares etc. in order to improve cost-efficiency
- Control transfer and movement of vehicles between project locations as required by operations and management
- Regularly review and update vehicle fleet related policies at least once a year.
- Responsible for MRFS generators such as general services, service schedule, repair and reporting.
- Intensive Travel to the field projects regularly is required.
- Organize the fleet purchases in close collaboration with the logistics manager
- Carry out fleet and driver daily management.
- Schedule and follow up on servicing of vehicles.
- Carry out the adequate installation, use, maintenance and condition of vehicles
- Ensure the availability of the needed travel papers for the vehicles to access all NES towns and cities smoothly
- Ensure the availability of first aid kits, and communication means, water…etc. available inside the vehicles before any trips
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.