CP Admin and Information Management Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1282
المسمى الوظيفي: CP Admin and Information Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Qualification in Computer Science \ Information Technology or relevant studies and \or equivalent 2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Demonstrable willingness to work in the field of women’s protection and empowerment, demonstrable commitment to learning more about the standards and practices in CP
- At least one year of previous work experience in administration or information management with a humanitarian organization.
- Ability to organize and manage data; and always adhering to confidentiality and respect for clients at all times is essential;
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Computer skills including knowledge and proficient using of MS Office package (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience in report writing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic; very good written and spoken English.
- Ensure data received from the field teams is correctly entered into the program trackers on a weekly regular basis – gather, consolidate, clarify errors and clear the program data;
- Ensure accurate and regular data entry and review, including robust analysis and identification of trends, following the CP information management protocols and standards set out by the CPIMS+ (full training will be given to the successful applicant)
- Maintain the CP information management system and ensure safe and accurate documentation, filing, storing and usage of information;
- Share weekly the updated Program Data and Indicator tracker with the Snr CP Manager and CP Managers, alongside a brief trends analysis report on cases documented to guide CP activities and informed programming;
- Ensure all hard copy of case management and CP activities files are securely stored (i.e. in strong lockable file cabinets where appropriate);
- Support with the implementation of data collection and management for the IRC sesame project
- Submit monthly program data and indicator tracking reports and analysis to the CP Senior Manager and CP Managers, in-line with safety and ethical standards;
- Compile, edit, and write monthly and quarterly CP quantitative program reports using assigned template, including collating reports from field staff and producing final information products
- Follow up on and collect all CP time sheets at the end of the month and submit to finance to ensure timely payment of staff salaries
- Track all staff leave requests, vacation plans, and monthly balances; report adherence to leave planning to Managers on a monthly basis
- Support with the preparation and organization of trainings, workshops, and other events
- Follow up, compile and monitor the submission of weekly work plans from officers on a weekly basis
- Prepare a weekly movement plan for submission to the Transport Officer
- Support managers with their procurement tracking
- Work with the other Administrative staff in Integrated Protection to ensure the smooth running of the department and support one another
- Other duties as requested by the Senior Manager or Coordinator
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies;
- Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor/Snr CP Manager
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.