عدد 3 WPE Women Center Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1279
المسمى الوظيفي: WPE Women Center Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 03.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Education: Academic qualification in social work, humanities, public health preferred.
- Work Experience: 2-3 years of program experience, preferably working with conflict-affected women and children
- Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
o Demonstrated interest, enthusiasm and commitment to working with women and girls, and their rights, safety, empowerment, and improving their access to resources and services;
o Strong understanding of basic counseling and psychosocial support concepts; previous training and experience in these areas strongly preferred
o Comfortable speaking about sensitive topics in an honest, professional, and thoughtful manner
o Excellent communication skills and confident interpersonal interaction
o Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times
o Good computer skills and familiarity with Word/Excel and Outlook
- Language Skills: Fluency in Arabic mandatory. English and Kurdish preferred.
Staff Management and Support
- Weekly team meeting – Conduct a weekly scheduled team meeting for all staff at the Center to discuss programming progress, successes, challenges, quality and areas for improvement, adaptation or change; feedback to the SeniorSenior WPE Program Officer and put in place an action plan, with who is responsible and deadlines, and ensure follow up;
- 1-2-1 team meetings – Conduct regular 1 to 1 meetings with each of your direct-report staff to reflect on work, communicating clear expectations, setting or reviewing performance objectives, providing regular and timely performance feedback in a constructive, respectful and supportive manner, providing documented semi-annual performance reviews, and action plan;
- Monthly work plans – Before the month begins, create monthly site team work plans with the Center team; review these on a weekly basis to check process and adjust if necessary;
- General supervision of the incentive worker and volunteers – conduct weekly check-in meetings with the incentive workers and volunteers to ensure they are supported in their roles and have what they need to run their activities; working with the WPE Community Mobiliser (if hired) ensure you have a minimum of 5 community focal points (volunteers) to support the community work;
- Staff care and well-being – Ensure that each month you create time for a staff care and well-being activity or initiative at your Center, for all staff, incentive workers and volunteers; Monitor overall staff care and well-being and approve and manage all leave requests to ensure adequate coverage; raise any concerns to the Senior WPE Program Officer;
- Working with the MHPSS team – with the MHPSS Capacity Building Officer/team, organize the monthly MHPS peer to peer learning sessions for the Center team, and inform the content and topics of these sessions.
- Set and oversee weekly Center activity schedules with the Center team – and ensure all activities are in-line with feedback and current input from women and girls and schedules are clearly communicated and widely disseminated in the community/camp; Ensuring that activities include a range of:
o Information sessions; emotional support groups; skills building activities; non-formal education activities; recreational activities;
- Equipping the Center – Ensure the center is fully equipped and has the supplies and resources it needs to run and deliver activities in the women and child spaces; After setting an activity schedule with the center staff including, put together a list of needs for their activities for the following three months and share this list of needs with the Senior WPE Program Officer;
- Request other Center needs every three months, including hygiene and cleaning items and by completing your center planning tool, which includes a procurement plan;
- Send updated center planning tools to your supervisor every month;
- Ensure community outreach and engagement is conducted on a daily and weekly basis in your site –
o Organize and set, with the WPE Community Mobiliser (if hired), the community outreach plan for community focal points (volunteers) and the Center WPE team to ensure the delivery of these sessions in your area of coverage, and working closely to coordinate outreach;
o Work closely with the WPE Senior Program Officer to ensure the appropriate selection of topics for all information and awareness raising sessions
- Dignity Kit/other NFI distribution – Coordinate the assessment of women and girls for the provision of dignity kits with Case Workers and Community Mobilisers, share lists with the WPE Senior Program Officer. Support the organization for dignity kit distribution in the field and post-distribution monitoring.
- Ensuring that WPE program activities are women, girl and survivor-centered, and adhere to best practice and GBV guiding principles; flagging any concerns to the Senior WPE Program Officer in a timely manner;
- Consult with the Senior WPE Program Officer on all materials, information, resources and tools to be used in PSS, non-PSS activities and community outreach, mobilization and engagement activities to ensure they are appropriate, in-line with WPE approaches and are women, girl and survivor-centered;
- Ensure all incentive workers and volunteers receive core WPE and GBV training and on-going mentoring to succeed in their roles and be supported to develop.
- Weekly team case management meeting – Organise, plan and facilitate the mandatory weekly team case management meeting at the Center, and the individual supervision sessions with your Case Workers using the supervision tools and keeping in-line with the WPE supervision guidance to structure and inform these meetings; include the Senior WPE Program Manager to support on providing guidance and feedback back during and after the meeting and sessions;
- Day to day support to Case Workers – Provide day to day support and mentoring to the Case Workers through brief check-ins, being present throughout the day if any issues arise as part of case management; and ensuring always to seek the support of the Senior Response Officer for additional support, particularly on any high risk and/or complex, difficult cases;
- Continued capacity development – Work closely with the Senior WPE Program Manager/WPE Capacity Building Officer to ensure that Case Workers and center-staff receive regular trainings and refreshers on GBV, survivor-centered care and support, and that their skills are improved to allow for quality delivery of basic counseling and case management, as needed.
- Access to life-saving medical care for survivors – Engage with health actors (including IRC health team) in the locations of operations on the provision of safe and confidential access to essential life-saving services (i.e.: clinical management of rape); where service is not available, ensure to report this to the SeniorSenior WPE Program Officer, and advocacy for these services.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Weekly data reporting – Using the program data and indicator tracker to update the weekly activities and share with the GBVIMS Assistant/SeniorSenior WPE Program Officer to consolidate all site activity data; meet submission deadlines as requested;
- Weekly activity summary reporting – Submit a weekly bullet point report (with no case data) to the Senior WPE Program Officer to ensure they can keep up to date of your activities, and raise any challenges or concerns immediately
- Case file and information storage – Ensure that information and case files are carefully and safely stored in the center in-line with the Case Management Protocol, data protection protocols, and raise concerns to the Senior WPE Program Officer as needed.
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: مخيم روج و ريف دير الزور الشمال شرقي و مخيم الهول
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.