Protection Monitor Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1278
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Monitor Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 03.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- A bachelor degree in social sciences, psychology, political sciences, development or any other related field.
- At least two years’ experience in an NGO, preferably in social work or research
- Belief in human rights including gender equality.
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and excel
- Experience in regular report writing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and/or Kurdish. Proficiency in English preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people affected by conflict
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Eager to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Conduct daily mobile field visits to villages, formal and informal camps to meet with persons of concern and identify individuals at risk and humanitarian needs according to weekly work plan.
- Utilize digital data collection systems for data collection and uploading, and participate in trainings in the digital system, data cleaning, and regular debrief and supervision of digital data collection activities.
- Directly upload protection data onto mobile devices to produce a clear, succinct protection-focused reports and follow-up on red flag protection-related issues;
- Under the guidance of direct supervisor, facilitate one-on-one interviews and/or focus group discussions with POCs, key informants as well as service providers
- Conduct spot observation in areas where IDPs and/or refugees are housed or clustered for inclusion in protection monitoring, using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Work to identify and support community focal points/settlement representatives to participate in ongoing monitoring activities and follow-up.
- Keep records through the digital system of the urgent protection needs identified and the actions taken to assist affected PoCs.
- Work to strengthen IRC’s relationship with IDPs, refugees, IDPs/refugee/host community leaders and local authorities in order to maintain good access to POCs.
- Identify and make quality referrals with confidentiality and necessary follow up to the relevant service provider.
- Conduct Rapid Protection Assessments in response to emergency humanitarian issues and concerns;
- Support the analysis of data and highlight humanitarian trends and concerns in reporting to the Information Management Officer
- Support Protection Monitoring Officer, Information Management Officer, Senior Legal Officer and Protection Mainstreaming team to design appropriate and evidence-based protection interventions on behalf of the community
- Conduct all work with respect to the IRC way and humanitarian principles of neutrality, impartiality, independence and non-discrimination
- Conducts other duties as assigned by supervisor
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: ريف دير الزور الشمالي
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.