Case Management Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1274
المسمى الوظيفي: Case Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 03.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Degree in Social Work, Social Science, Counseling, Psychology or other related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in counseling, case management, community mobilization or other direct support to persons with specific needs
- Experience in training and/or building capacity of team members through coaching and mentoring
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with respect, empathy, and professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, respect and non-discrimination, and to prioritize the safety of beneficiaries at all times Excellent organizational skills, and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and confident interpersonal interaction
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Word/Excel
- Fluency in Arabic and/or Kurdish. Proficiency in English preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people affected by conflict
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Eager to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
- Team-oriented and collaborative
Individual Case Management
- Identify and receive referrals of individuals and families with specific needs who are detected during assessments, psychosocial, outreach and other activities
- Support the case workers to Conduct household visits and center-based interviews to assess the needs of individuals and families following up the approvals and organize the Movement plan in coordination with protection Manager.
- Ensure the case workers Provide information to individuals and families about their rights and entitlements, including what services are available.
- Ensure the case workers working with identified individuals and families to develop and implement action plans in accordance with their needs, capacities and goals.
- Directly provide psychosocial counseling and support the coordination of provision of services by other specialized service providers in accordance with the needs of individuals and families.
- Lead the expansion and development of PSS for men and boys and PSS for care giver services within the case management team in close coordination with the MHPSS Capacity Building Officer and Protection Manager.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring, review and follow up of the services provided to cases.
- Ensure the case workers complete and updated documentation related to each individual case.
- Ensure the case workers are accountable to individuals, families and communities for the services they provide.
- Support Case Workers through the provision of technical guidance, and appropriate distribution of tasks within the team. Ensure that staff implement and respect best practices, and IRC protocols for case management.
- Support Case workers to review challenging or complex cases with the protection Manger ensuring the adequate technical supervision and guidance is provided.
- Organize and facilitate case file review sessions to ensure appropriate case management procedures are followed and quality case management practices are implemented.
- Hold regular caseworker mentoring and coaching sessions, based on identified needs and gaps.
- Organize case management meetings with service providers when needed.
- Maintain a positive working relationship within the team, and promote team-building efforts.
Data management and reporting
- Manage, file and store data, ensuring the confidentiality of the information collected and the services provided.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly work plans in a timely manner
- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation tools and report on problems in the implementation of the program.
- Lead regular planning and de/briefing meetings to ensure adherence to standards of care, quality case management and reporting requirements to the protection Manger.
Coordination and representation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with stakeholders including partner agencies, community leaders and service providers for prompt referral, follow up and information sharing.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an up-to-date service mapping of the service providers operating in the area and take proactive steps to remain informed about the available services.
- Receive cases referred from the beneficiary feedback sector and other agencies and allocate those cases among the case workers according to the priority, the date of Receiving and Locations.
- Ensure provision of feedback regarding actions taken to other agencies, when necessary and appropriate in light of confidentiality requirements.
- Lobby on behalf of individuals and families to access services and support individuals and families to effectively represent their views, needs and capacities in all meetings affecting them.
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.