Protection Reporting Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1272
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Reporting Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 03.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- University degree Social Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Human Rights Studies or any other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role developing and managing databases and conducting statistical analysis and reporting (ideally with non‐profit and/or non‐governmental organizations).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining M&E systems and tools.
- Experience and capacity in conducting field‐level data collection and data analysis.
- Two years of prior professional experience in a in a community or protection programme is strongly desired; and/or with analytical reporting experience is preferred.
- Very Good English language skills, oral and written, and the ability to translate from Arabic to English;
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently;
- Very Good experience in using Microsoft applications and databases; and,
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people affected by conflict
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Eager to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Coordinate with the Protection Monitoring Officer and Protection Monitors to obtain detailed and reliable protection monitoring data on a weekly basis.
- Review information collected and work with Protection Monitoring Officer and Protection Monitors to ensure accuracy and consistency of protection monitoring data/information.
- Coordinate with Protection Monitoring Officer to ensure that field level protection monitoring action plans are developed and followed up with.
- Translate the information received from the field into English as its inputted into excel reporting formats;
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of the complete protection monitoring information into the protection database;
- Timely preparation and submission of weekly excel reports and bi-weekly or monthly field reports to the Protection Manager.
- Generate protection monitoring reports using IRC developed tools in English and submit the draft to the Protection Admin and Information Management Officer for consolidation/review on weekly basis;
- Provide ongoing support to the Protection Monitoring Officer and Protection Monitors on accurate data collection and use of protection monitoring tools in the field.
- Support other specific reporting requirements as/when needed and/or requested by line manager
- Perform other duties, as needed or requested by the Protection Manager, Senior PRoL Manager or Coordinator.
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: عين العيسى
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.