Protection Administrative and Information Management Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 1271
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Administrative and Information Management Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.11.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Demonstrable willingness to work in the field of protection and/or human rights
- Demonstrable commitment to learning more about the standards and practices in Protection
- At least one year of previous work experience in administration or information management with a humanitarian organization
- Ability to organize and manage data; and always adhering to confidentiality and respect for clients at all times is essential;
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Experience in report writing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and/ or Kurdish; good written and spoken English.
- Ensure data received from the field teams is correctly entered into the program trackers on a weekly regular basis; gather, consolidate, clarify errors and clear the program data;
- Ensure accurate and regular data entry and review, including robust analysis and identification of trends.
- Ensure safe and accurate documentation, filing, storing and usage of information with case management, in close coordination with the Case Management Officers;
- Share weekly the updated Program Data and Indicator tracker with the Snr PRoL Manager and PRoL Managers, alongside a brief trends analysis report on cases documented to guide PRoL activities and informed programming;
- Ensure all hard copy of case management and PRoL activities files are securely stored (i.e. in strong lockable file cabinets where appropriate);
- Support with the implementation of data collection and management for the IRC sesame project
- Submit monthly program data and indicator tracking reports and analysis to the PRoL Senior Manager and PROL Managers, in-line with safety and ethical standards;
- Compile, edit, and write monthly and quarterly PRoL quantitative program reports using assigned template, including collating reports from field staff and producing final information products.
- Follow up on and collect all PRoL time sheets at the end of the month and submit to finance to ensure timely payment of staff salaries
- Track all staff leave requests, vacation plans, and monthly balances; report adherence to leave planning to Managers on a monthly basis
- Support with the preparation and organization of trainings, workshops, and other events
- Follow up, compile and monitor the submission of weekly work plans from officers on a weekly basis
- Prepare a weekly movement plan for submission to the Transport Officer
- Support managers with their procurement tracking, compiling a list of pending and overdue PRs on a weekly basis.
- Work with the other Administrative staff in Integrated Protection to ensure the smooth running of the department and support one another
- Other duties as requested by the Senior Manager or Coordinator
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies;
- Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor/Snr PROL Manager
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.